Chapter Nine

The game was finally over, with Carly and Anthony winning. It took until 11 at night to end the game.

Damn Carly. Why didn't I just run? Oh yeah, she tackled me.

Anyway, the gang all said goodnight and went to bed. I was out by the lake thinking.

"What are you doing out here?" an amused voice startled me out of my thoughts.

I whipped around to find Mike smiling at me. "Oh just thinking. I wanted some time away from the girl drama."

Mike sat down next to me. "How are things with Mona?"

I looked over at him.

"She told me."

"Ah. We haven't talked since she tried to shoot me a few hours ago."

Mike hugged his knees as he chuckled. "You girls are crazy."

I stood up abruptly but jokingly laughing, "What? guys are so much crazier!"

He stood up too and nudged me with his shoulder. "Maybe we're all crazy. Cmon, lets walk around."

"You aren't gonna murder me, are you?"

"Hmmm, i'll think about it."

* * *

"Ladies! Time to get up!"

All of the girls groaned as Elliot strolled in.

"Get out, Elliot. Why are you in here?" Emily asked tiredly.

"Time for day two! The day when we could possibly beat your butts!"

Opal threw a pillow at Elliot, but he caught it easily.

"C'mon, get up!"

"It's 6:30! How in the hell are you up this early?" Mona asked wide-eyed.

Elliot walked up to Emily and I and yanked us up. "No, go away," I yelled as I fought back, "I need sleep!"

"Too bad, Lei. Get up!"

Elliot grabbed Emily and I's hand and dragged us to the door. Then he grabbed the others and pulled them over here too.

"Okay, okay, we're up. What do you want?" Sophie asked.

"Come outside for a second."

"Wait, are you pranking us?" Carly chimed in.

"Why would we prank you this early? Come on!"

We all finally gave in and moped outside. All of a sudden, a rush of hot water drenched us.

"AAHH!" yelled all of the girls.

"Elliot! You're still going to get it!" Emily screamed as she chased him around the cabins.

All of the guys came out laughing. "You deserved it!" Jacob cackled.

"You asshole! Just wait, watch your back," Opal steamed.

"Come at me, babe! You know you wan to!" Jacob replied smugly.

Opal flipped him off and stormed back inside.

* * *

"Welcome to day two of Camp Wars! Now, today will be a little different. Although the theme is 'Battle of the Sexes', each participating camper will work with the opposite sex to make it to day three!

"The big twist? At the end of the day, the last campers in each group standing will have to turn against each other! Good luck campers, and have a wonderful day two!"