Chapter Fifteen

4k reads?!? You guys are the best! Love you guys! By the way, I changed my username to JustOneBite, in case you're confused.

* * *

"You know what Jessi?"

Jessi turned sharply towards me. "What?"

"You have a lot of nerve to do...this," I gestured towards her, "and try to make a fool out of all of us."

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Lei." Jessi got up smoothly from Blake's lap and pointed an acrylic nail at my face. "If you were jealous of Blake and I, you could've just said so. You didn't have to lie in my face about it."

I cackled a humorless laugh.

"Are you kidding? Jealous? Of you? Ha! I would never envy you for all the guys in the world."

She crossed her tanned arms and narrowed her eyes. After she licked her lips out of habit she barked, "Fine. Have it your way. I didn't think you'd stoop this low, but I guess I'll allow it."

I scoffed.

"Whoever wins the championship tomorrow can have Blake."

I laughed again. "But that's the thing, Jessi! I don't want Blake! All you're doing is twisting everything!"

"Lei, Lei, Lei. Open your eyes. You obviously only want me to date Blake because you just want to get over the fact that you can't have him."

I groaned out loud. "Damn it, Jessi! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want--"

Then I stopped. I had the perfect idea.

I smiled as Jessi eyed me suspiciously. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Actually Jessi, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

"What?!" I heard Blake yell in the background. He stood up and stalked towards us.

"What are you talking about, Lei? You don't like me at all. Or I at least hope so."

"You'll see, Blake. You'll see soon enough," I chuckled as I walked away.

* * *

"Good morning campers! Rise and shine!" We heard from the intercom outside. Everyone from my cabin was just waking up, and I had been jogging for an hour. I just got back when everyone was stretching and getting breakfast.

Today's plan was going to work. I just knew it.

I'd already informed the girls on my plan in trying to "win Blake" last night. After today, Jessi would've wanted to take that deal back. Public humiliation, here we come.

As I grabbed breakfast, I looked over at Blake staring daggers at me. I watched as he got up from his seat and walk towards me.

"Um Lei, can I speak to you for a sec?" Blake hissed.

"Sure," I smiled.

We walked towards the back of the cabins and he crossed his arms.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He seethed.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Stop playing games, Leighla. Why are you trying to 'win me'?"

Hm. Blake only called me Leighla when he was really pissed off. Oh well.

"Blake, don't worry about it. Just sit tight, and relax. Nothing bad is going to happen, so calm down!" I reassured.