Chapter Fourty One

"PUT ME DOWN YOU LUNATIC!" I screamed at Mike, who was laughing his ass off while spinning me over his shoulder.

So Sophie was a huge bitch for this.

Apparently Sophie had this whole plan for Mike and I to make up by pairing us up and taking our anger out on each other by playing all these stupid games while everyone watched. And laughed. At my ass being kicked.

"Mike, I swear, if you don't put me down--"

"What are you gonna do, Lei?" he encouraged.

"That's it," I grunted to myself and swiftly kicked Mike in the jewels. He dropped me and bent over as everyone yelled, "OHHHH".

I dusted myself off and chuckled at his tomato red face. "That's what, asshole." I walked away, but he grabbed me again and ran over to the pool as everyone followed us. I looked around, but accidentally made quick eye contact with Maleficent and the Devil himself. I got thrown into the pool while screaming profanities at Mike and Sophie. Mike next jump in, followed by everyone else. He came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder. I jumped and splashed him once I realized it was him. I dug my nails into his shoulder pressure points and pushed him into the water several times. I didn't care if I almost drowned someone again; Mike wasn't gonna get away with what he did to me earlier.

For the last half hour, I'd been dragged, dropped, thrown, and anything else that you could call dangerous. And who did all those things? Mike.

Jacob and Tony pulled me before I completely drowned Mike. He deserved it!

As soon as he came back up, he choked and sputtered while cracking up. I gritted my teeth and tried to go at him again, but Jacob and Tony pulled me back again. "Fine, fine! I won't murder Mike. Yet."

"Well, you'd regret it," Mike replied smiling, "cause I'd haunt you!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself out of the pool, followed by Mike. He followed me into the kitchen while I grabbed pizza and dried off. I slid on a tank top and shorts while he leaned against the counter and smiled.

"What?" I asked condescendingly. He shrugged and kept smiling.

I turned towards him and munched on my pizza, raising an eyebrow. "What are you looking at?"

Mike shook his head and came closer. "Lei, I actually wanted to talk to you. Let's go downstairs, cause this is pretty important."

I sighed heavily and followed him downstairs to Sophie's TV room. I texted her saying I'd be down there and she replied with a smirk emoji. Crazy girl.

I looked around the large room and spotted a mini fridge. I opened it and found various types of alcohol. I took out a Budlight Lime-a-rita and downed the entire thing. Mike held a hand up and asked, "Why are you drinking?"

"Because whatever you're about to say is probably gonna end up in an argument, so I'd rather be drunk off my ass arguing than sober," I replied as I tossed him a can. Mike caught it with ease, shrugged, and took a sip after opening it.

"Eh, what the hell?"

* * *

So getting drunk off our asses wasn't the greatest idea. Mike ended up apologizing, but I was already too tipsy to comprehend what he was saying.

Before I got drunk, we got into a deep talk about our friendship history and what he did after that whole fight. Mike explained about how he walked home and stayed in his room for a couple days. After that, he just played sports and kept himself busy with the guys to get his mind off of things. Whenever the guys tried to bring it up, Mike would just shrug it off and move on to a different subject. He only came to this party because he thought I wasn't gonna show up, but that backfired. I told him about me just staying in my room and playing games all day.

After that whole hour long conversation, he later got drunk, and here we were having a pillow fight. A goddamn pillow fight.

We both giggled and hit each other with the plush green pillows while blasting music from the TV. It was probably around midnight and it had been long since people got out of the pool and into the house. The music was thumping upstairs and more people decided to come. I was 90% sure some couples were occupying bedrooms too. How I knew all this stuff, all I had to do was listen. Not that I wanted to anyway.

We both plopped down on the couch and caught our breath. I looked over at Mike and laughed at his panting face.

"You look funnyyyyyy," I slurred.

He laughed and replied, "You love this noise, Lei! I bet yoooouu and a bunch of boys do the dirty making this noiiiiise."

I scrunched up my nose and decided to change the subject. "Grody. Let's play a game!"

"Leiiiii! I'm tired!"

I stood up and plopped back down onto Mike's lap.

"I bet you can't get me off of you!" I giggled. I honestly didn't know why I was sitting on his lap, but who knows what else I would've done. Mike grunted, "Ow! You're so heavy!"

I gasped and frowned playfully. I stood up and jumped on top of him. "How about now, huh?" I whispered, "What are you gonna do about it?"

He rolled his eyes, but I could tell they were turning husky. "Get off me, Lei."

"Nope! What are you gonna do, Mike?" I laughed, using his words against him. He grabbed my face and kissed me quickly. I cringed at the peck and asked, "Why'd you stop?"

My mind was starting to scream at me to get off of Mike, but I ignored it.

He smirked and kissed me again on the neck.

"Okay stop playing around. Let's have sex!" I exclaimed.

* * *

OH. MY. GOD.

Lei needs to stop.

Song~Kama Sutra- Jason Derulo

~C