Chapter Thirty One

I was freaking out. I was freaking out to the point where I paced around the room. And when I pace around the room, I'm freaking out.

I replayed the whole scene that just happened five minutes ago in my head over and over, and I kept asking myself all these questions.

Why'd you do it, Lei? What was that for? Do you like Mike? Will you two be the new Mike and Ike, but your name's actually Lei and--Shut up.

Replay that in your head one more time:

All of a sudden, I leaned over, grabbed Mike's face, and kissed him right then and there. He was stunned at first, but then got into it.

I leaned more until we were both laying on the couch, me on top of him. It was a full-blown make out for a full minute until he stopped.

We both realized what just happened and both apologized breathlessly at the same time. Me for starting this, him for ending it.

"Oh my God," I stressed the word God as I fell down into the couch. Then I quickly got back up, as it reminded me of what we just did.

I paced around again until I heard the sound of a room key being swiped. I raced to my bed and threw the covers over me. I tried controlling my breath when I heard the girls.

"Lei! We got you some takeout," Carly yelled as she entered.

I heard the sounds of footsteps getting closer, and I closed my eyes and tried to breathe as slow as possible.

"Oh, she's asleep. We must've worn her out with the shopping," Sophie half whispered.

"Or maybe," Opal giggled, "she got a little Mike action!"

I sat up quickly, and stupidly, and screamed, "No I didn't!"

They all cracked up as they knew that would "wake me up".

"I knew you weren't asleep," Opal grinned.

I rolled my eyes and demanded my takeout as they discussed going to the club tomorrow.

"You should come Lei! We're all gonna be there, even the guys," Mona offered. I nodded and she clapped her hands.

The only thing that could distract me from that whole situation that went down was food. I groaned in happiness as I munched on the Orange chicken.

After we ate, I decided not to go out of the suite until we went to the club. The girls of course decided to go out again, while I stayed behind and slept the night away.

* * *

The next day, nothing really went on between the time I got up to the time to get ready for the club.

It consisted of 3 quarts of cinnamon and pumpkin ice cream, and numerous of movies. The girls had endless energy as they and the guys went shopping (keep in mind, the guys were forced), and after almost an hour of begging me to go with them, I ignored them all or gave them the finger. Carly of course decided to blame it on my "cranberry waterfall" which of course was code for lady problems.

Jacob and Anthony had the audacity to try and carry me out of the room, concerned about me, but since I screamed that I was bleeding, they dropped me and ran like a bat out of hell. Worked every time. Not that I was actually on my CW.

It was six o clock, and it was time to get dressed. I was merely being a baby about the whole situation, but what could I say? I was only 18, for Pete's sake!

I decided to go with something light and wore my sparkly strapless black romper. I was so lucky to have found this in Vegas. I mean, sparkle is their thing, right?