Chapter Thirty Four

I was sound asleep, dreaming about winning the lottery and being engaged to Chris Evans when suddenly I was drenched in ice water.

"Holy Jamie Foxx that's cold!" I yelled out.

The perpetrator of this crime was the Devil's advocate herself, Opal.

"What the hell, Opal?! Why didn't you just wake me up normally? And more importantly, why did you wake me up when it's 5 am?!" I rambled.

"Shush. It's time to go," Opal angrily replied.

I looked around to find all the other girls packing their clothes, and all of them had wet hair.

I honestly had no idea how I was able to sleep through their girly screams.

"What's up with Grinch over here?" I asked Sophie as I unzipped my suitcase.

"We're leaving Hawaii, that's why," she whisper-giggled, "She's been like this the whole morning, and I think it's hilarious."

"She even got the guys too," Mona chirped.

I internally smirked at the image of Opal throwing ice cold water at the guys.

"Why didn't you save Mike for Lei to throw water on him?" Carly smirked suggestively.

"Or more importantly, Blake?" She finished.

I groaned loudly as the girls snickered. "Which side are you people on?"

"Only the side to make you happy," Sophie laughed.

"Alright, let's go to the stupid airport," Opal interrupted.

I glared at her as I finished packing my things. "Opal you should be luck--"

"A-a-ah, don't start that lecture bullshit. I'm warning you right now," she gritted.

I put up my hands in mock surrender and changed the subject. "The only thing I'm upset about is leaving Emily, Elliot, and David!"

I rushed over to Emily and gave her a big hug as did all the other girls once they realized that we were leaving her.

Emily started laughing through her tears threatening to spill. "Hey, you guys have our numbers and were only a few hours away from you anyway! Plus we can always visit."

"Yea but we'll miss you! And you know, David likes you," I smiled mischievously.

She rolled her eyes as she let go of us. "I've known. He still just doesn't have the guts to ask me out--"

"Eh, why wait for him when you could ask him out?" Mona chimed in as the girls agreed.

"Never thought of it that way actually. Yeah, I'll do it today before we leave."

I turned back to Opal. "How come you got us up so early anyway? Isn't our flight at 2?"

She stood there with crossed arms. "The flights been changed to 8. The guys are already half way there."

"Oh shit!" We all rushed with our packing and left out the door.

* * *

"Aah, California here we come," Elliot smiled as he took a seat next to me in the airport.

"Hey you! It's your last day with us!" I exclaimed as I gave him a hug.

He hugged me back and whispered, "Don't worry, we'll visit."

"You better."

We both sat in silence and watched the group mingle and buy breakfast at the nearby stores. I spotted David and Emily talking.