Chapter Twenty One

I was jet-lagged like hell when we got back from Vegas. Everyone was asking us questions about the trip and Jessi with the video (Karen and Tyler posted both), but I literally flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I didn't even bother to pick up my luggage by the door.

A couple hours later, I think, I was woken up by a massive shake.

"Leighla Parks, get your ass up right now! You're missing the bonfire!" I heard a female voice say. Opal.

"Mmmmrfm."

"Get. Up. Now."

I felt myself being dragged out of my bed and I tried to swat her hands away, but she slapped mine.

I hit the floor with a thud and grabbed my throbbing head. "What was that for?!" I yelped.

"You wanted the hard way," Opal shrugged, "come on!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the bonfire.

Once we reached there, it felt like the first day. Completely full of campers.

"Hey guys!" Opal smiled when we found the gang.

"Hey Opal, hey Lei. Finally woke up?" Mona smiled back. MONA?!

"Mona! You're back!" I screeched as I rushed up to hug her.

"Hiya," she chuckled. The gang laughed along as I rambled to Mona.

"So I see you two made up," I heard a voice say.

"What do you want, Alec?" I sighed.

"Just wanted to come over and give Mona a welcome kiss."

Mona put a hand up. "Um, no thanks, asshole."

I guffawed at the two as they bickered.

"You can leave now, Alec. I need to talk to these people," Lauren smiled. Jeez, who else is joining us?

Alec waved to us and shot Mona the bird as he walked away.

"So, what's in store today, Lauren?" Elliot asked.

"Well, since you two teams are the highest, were taking you on another vacation, courtesy of the camp. You're spending the rest of camp in Hawaii!"

We all screamed in excitement. Yes, even the guys screamed.

"This is literally the best camp ever. How could you guys afford all this?!" Anthony questioned happily.

"Let's just say daddy's money covered everything," Lauren replied chuckling. Then it clicked. Obviously Lauren's family owned this camp.

"Lauren, will you marry me?" Jacob got down on one knee jokingly.

"Nah, I don't do gold diggers. Good luck with that!" She pat him on the head. Everyone laughed at Jacob as he got up and strut away like a model.

"Anyway," Lauren turned back to us, "you all leave tomorrow, so get packed again. You're spending a week there."

Well, thats convenient. I didn't even bother to unpack. Yup, I was that lazy.

"Are you coming too, Lauren? Maybe Jacob here can swoon you over." Blake piped in.

I turned to Opal, who looked slightly mad. I elbowed her, and she yelled slightly.

"Jealous much?" I whispered as the rest of the gang discussed.

"Nosy much?" Opal joked.

We both smiled in triumph as we shut each other up.