Chapter Ten

A/N: I know I said that i'd stop the cliffhangers, but they're so exciting!! I love frustrating you guys :p

* * *

Alec took his hands off of the bark of the Palm and gently grabbed my face. His lips connected with mine, and in a flash, his muscular body was pushed against me.

As our full make out session went on, my mind was screaming for me to stop. Alec was a player. I mean, he basically did this for a living; play girls.

But his lips were so luscious...

What in the hell?!

One side of my brain was telling me to enjoy it, and the other, the more practical side, was trying to make me pull back.

After we both finally pulled away to catch our breath, I breathed, "Whoa."

"We should probably go back. It's already nine," Alec replied.

He started up the steep hill, with me following after.

Once we reached the top, I tapped his shoulder.

"Begging for more already?" Alec smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you do both of us a favor and not tell anyone about what happened back there?"

He nodded casually and strolled to his cabin.

* * *

"Leighla Parks! Where in God's name were you?!" Sophia shrieked as she hugged me.

"Probably doing things with Alec," Mona shot.

Sophia glared at her and barked, "Shut up, Mona."

Mona shrugged and rolled over on her other side.

Opal, Carly, and Emily rushed to me and gave me hugs.

"Lei! Where were you?! We had to cover for you all day!"

I shrugged and lied smoothly, "Just went out and enjoyed the town."

"Oh." Carly sneered, "Were you now?"

I nodded, but my stomach was knotted and twisted up.

"Alright. Just wanted to make sure you weren't somewhere with someone."

"Carly, you shut up too," Opal fired back. She turned to me, and rubbed my arms, "Well we understand that you wanted some alone time."

I smiled.

"Now who were you with?!" Emily screeched.

"Nobody! I wasn't with anyone at all!" I defended.

"Oh come on Lei. We know you too well. If you wanted a day out in the town, you would've invited all of us," Carly sneered.

"Seriously, guys? What happened to wanting to be alone sometimes?! Sheesh!" I yelled, "sometimes, people want to be alone because they're stressing."

"Alright, alright, let's just let it go. I guess we'll just have to wait until Lei is ready to tell us whatever was on her mind," Sophie interrupted.

"Thank you."

"So there is something," Emily pointed at me.

"Oh my gosh, let's just go to bed!" Sophie rubbed her temples.

"Wait," I changed the subject, "I think we should prank the guys again. We haven't done anything since opening night!"

The rest of the girls agreed.