Forgive Me?| 14 |

Brown Skin Studios210 Rush AveLos Angeles, CAFew days later

Brown Skin Studios
210 Rush Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Few days later

"Don't move" the photographer told her. Sadie was sitting criss cross on the studio floor with a nude floral embroidery mesh bra and underwear set.

Wearing her natural hair, her curls forming a miniature Afro. Fake pink and white butterflies were clamped to her hair to make the shoot go from basic to top notch. She was shooting for a black owned company that specify in making hair products for black women. It was an offer she couldn't deny and none of it had to do with money. She liked the idea and the backstory on how they became the number one product listed in America last year. Her head was propped up on another model's shoulder both wearing the same lingerie set as well as the identical butterflies in their hair. "Don't forget to smile with your eyes" he shouted before stepping back, raising the camera up to his eye as he began to snap away.

Sadie blocked all contact with Jodie. Starting with her number as well as her Instagram even though, they both weren't following each other. She was over it and she wasn't about to kiss any ones ass especially not hers. The vendetta she had with her was only Jodie fighting her own demons. "Do you mind cuddling each-other" he asked, while holding his finger up to direct them, Sadie and the girl looked at each-other and eventually did what was told. Her arms wrapped around Sadie's lower half as well as Sadie's arms around hers.

Giving straight face, tilting her head slightly. He looked satisfied as he smiled. They've only been shooting for an hour now and this was just the first outfit. Even through it all, Sadie had a clear mind—it's been a minute since she did a shoot and to be honest she couldn't be more happier to get back to working. It was the only thing that could keep her mind at ease and not have her searching her thoughts instead. "And that's it" he shouted, handing his camera off to the man standing next to him as he walked towards them.

Brian Maxwell, the person who was known for taking those nude pictures of Paris Hilton for the cover of Playboy Magazine. Everyone weren't so much talking about Paris but more so him. How he was able to capture her sexy side but still making her look desirable. He had to be about 5'6, caramel brown skin which only allowed his freckles and hazel eyes overpower everything. Sadie remembered the first time she met him. It was while walking for Victoria Secret a year ago, he didn't know that she liked women and tried to offer her dinner that she later declined. He wasn't like most, he kept it professional and since then acted as if none of that happened.

"Never seem to amaze me Sadie" he said holding out his hands to help not only her but the other model up. "You as well Sasha" he looked over

This was Sadie's first time shooting with Sasha but she wasn't an unfamiliar face. The two followed each other on Instagram and would causally like each-other pictures. It was nothing more than an internet friend. Sasha was Haitian, much taller than anyone Sadie every modeled with. Standing at 6'0, her long stallion legs were covered in her golden chocolate skin. Even without the light, Sadie was still amazed at how she was able to keep her glow.
"Can I please grab some food" she said, holding on to her stomach. Sadie much agreed with her, the shoot started at seven in the morning and they didn't start shooting until eleven.