Kisses From You| 16 |

Tuxedo Kingdom590 Hollywood BlvdLos Angeles, CAWeek later

Tuxedo Kingdom
590 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Week later

Sipping on champagne while she sat back in the chair, she waited for her to come out.

This was unbelievable to her. Jodie was literally about to be a married woman in a few days and she still couldn't picture it. Beside her was Jay and Brad who both were in their own worlds having a discussion among themselves. Jodie was suit shopping and asked the three people she not only trusted the most but also cared about to tag along. She had no idea on what she wanted to look like, but she knew her tuxedo had to be all white. Sadie leg crossed over the other one as she patiently tapped her foot.

She knew the moment she saw Jodie come from the fitting room and stand before her that everything was going to be surreal. A wedding was happening in days and she still haven't told her how she felt. She sighed as she looked down at her forearm, using her finger to trace over the tree tattoo. Memories of the two began to flash before her.

"Where do you think we'll be in ten years" Jodie said as the two laid back, watching the beautiful view from their treehouse. It had been raining all day in Westbrooks but that was spring for you. She could see Jodie turning her head slightly to look over at her.
"I don't know but hopefully still friends"
Frowning her face as her eyebrows raised a little, it was obviously what she said made Jodie feel some type of way. They've been best friends for so long that some people who didn't know them thought they were sisters. They were inseparable and sometimes when they were apart they felt like they were losing a piece of themselves.
"Hopefully" Jodie repeated, her eyes still stuck on Sadie, "this is forever" she stated. When Sadie just smiled and laughed it off, that caused Jodie to sit all the way up. In this position, Jodie was now looking down at her.

"I'm serious" she stated, "you're my best friend and I don't see me not being friends with you"
"I know" Sadie mumbled, as she sat up as well. She reached for her hand taking it into hers, "I was just joking" she said to reassure her
"Yeah I know" Jodie mumbled, somewhat not so sure about what Sadie was saying. The blank look she held on her face told Sadie exactly how she felt. There was no way in hell, they wouldn't still be friends and as much as she tried to pick her brain trying to come up with scenarios that could possibly tear them apart—none were efficient enough.

"I know we're in this forever, I just don't know why you're thinking so hard about it" Sadie said,
"I'm not," she looked down at their hands that were intertwine, "you're like my other half—I don't know how to explain it"
"I know" Sadie smiled, "and you don't have too. So to answer your question I think we will still be friends in ten years"
Hearing her say that caused Jodie to pull her into a hug almost immediately. Their bodies pressed together, transferring body heat from one another—it was almost like they could feel each other heart beat.
"Promise" Jodie said, as she slowly pulled away, her hand out but only her pinky sticking out. "You promise this is forever"
"Forever ever" Sadie said, putting out hers as they locked with one another.