Pick One| 18 |

The London West Hollywood Hotel at Beverly Hills1020 N San Vicente BlvdWest Hollywood, CA

1020 N San Vicente Blvd
West Hollywood, CA

The way Jodie tongue sucked on her clit she had about five orgasms back to back. She did something to not only her heart but her body. The way she knew what she liked was unbelievable to her. The tasseling in the sheets lasted for hours, neither of them could keep their hands off of each other.

Spreading her arm out to feel the spot next to her was empty, her eyes opened. The light coming from the windows caused her to squint a little until her eyes could fully adjust to it. Leaning up as she held the cold white sheets against her nude body, she looked around for the person who was suppose to be sleeping next to her.

Jodie was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her head down. "Good morning" Sadie said with a smile. Removing the sheets for her body, she allowed her legs to hang off the bed as she went reaching for her underwear as well as her sports bra. Jodie still sitting there, not even saying a word to her. But it didn't bother Sadie, she thought maybe she wasn't a morning person which was fine—sometimes she wasn't either.

"Do you want me to go get us some breakfast" Sadie said again but this time she was dressed, and now walking over towards her. When she came in view she noticed that she was wearing her tuxedo. "Hey" she said, kneeling down to her level, placing her finger on Jodie's chin to lift her head up. "What's up with you" she said again, "and why do you have this on" pulling on the jacket.

She was confused, but yet wanted Jodie to answer at least one of her questions. "Today is my wedding day Sadie" Jodie finally spoke up
Sadie smiled as she waved it off, "you're playing right?" She laughed, leaning in to peck Jodie's lips but she dodged her, "oh you're serious" Sadie's head jerked a little

"Are you fucking serious!" Sadie said again. Realization started to kick in and she finally understood what was happening. There was no way—there was no way in hell she was still marrying Beverly. "We literally just had sex" she pointed to the messy sheets, "all night must I be exact and then you telling me you're still getting married"

Jodie sighed, not even wanting to make eye contact with her and that was probably for the best. "I fucked up"
"You fucked up" she repeated, feeling her blood boiling by the minute. She felt used, like her feelings were a toy to Jodie—something she could just play with and expect no consequences, "You can't be serious right now Jodie. Like you really dead ass?"

"Look" Jodie reached for her hand but Sadie just pulled away
"Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled, disregarding Brad and Jay were probably still here. "Don't you fucking put your hands on me or I swear we will be in here having World War III"
"Look, I fucked up, I know but honestly I should've never slept with you last night. Beverly didn't deserve that—I feel like shit just thinking about it this morning"
"Fuck BEVERLY!" She shouted, "I could give two fucks about her and obvious you too. She didn't cross your mind not once when your tongue was deep in me!"

Jodie stood straight to her feet. She was now getting angry like Sadie. Her issue was probably because Sadie was getting loud and letting everyone know their business but she didn't care—for all she knew it was fuck Jodie right now. "And I regret it!" Jodie yelled back, "I wish I could go back in time and take it back"
"Well guess what?" She popped her lips, "You can't and you need to be a grown ass woman and own up to your decision."
"I already made my decision" she looked at her

Just a few hours ago, they were making love at least that's what Sadie thought. She told Sadie she loved her now things were changing the next morning. She couldn't even be hurt right now because she should've saw this coming. "Made your decision" she scrunched up her face, "what does that mean?"
"Sadie I care about you and you're like the closet thing I have from back home—"
"Fuck that" she waved her off, "what does that mean? You said you loved me last night so where you just talking"

Jodie shook her head, running her fingertips through her freshly twisted hair. "I meant everything I said to you last night. I do love you, I do care about you but I feel the same for Beverly. Those feelings didn't just go away once me and you got together, I still love her too"

Of course she do. Sadie feeling the jealousy coming again as she rolled her eyes. She didn't know whether to storm out the room or punch Jodie  in the face. "So now what? You choosing?"
"Sadie—"
"Who is it going to be? Beverly or me? Either way someone's not going to be in your life anymore"
"And I don't want that" she stated, stepping closer trying to reach for her hand again. "We got history I give you that. You were my best friend who I happened to had feelings for when we were younger but things are different."
"Still not answering the question Jodie" she ignored her rampage about how much she cared for her. That's not what she wanted to hear. "Pick one"

Jodie threw her hands up as a sign that she gave up in trying to talk sense into Sadie. A knock on the door caused both of their attention to go that way. They knew it had to be nobody other than Jay—the wedding was happening in a couple hours so Sadie needed her answer. "Beverly" she spoke up, "I choose Beverly"

Without thought, Sadie's hand slapped across Jodie's face so hard, it would be surprising if the people in the other room didn't hear it. She looked her dead in her face and choose another woman disregarding that she gave herself to her and not only that but told her how she felt. That wasn't want she wanted to hear. "Fuck you!" She yelled, walking over to the bed to grab her shorts to slip them back on. When she did, she grabbed her hoodie and other belongings.

"I love you Sadie I do but my love for you is a feeling I kept as my sixteen year old self. I acted out because of my past when I should've thought about the present."
"So that's it?" Sadie said, "You're just going to end our friendship like that"
"Sadie—"
"You know what I don't even care anymore. I've expressed to you over and over how much you mean to me and obviously you don't give a fuck. I wish you and Beverly the best of luck, but as far as us" she pointed to herself then to Jodie, "we are no more, here and now we cut all ties. I never want to see you again, not in this lifetime or another" and with that she turned her back, and reached for the door knob. As the door opened, Brad and Jay stumbled off the door, as if they wasn't ease-dropping. Sadie could careless and honestly she just wanted out of this hotel. Just like she said before:
"This generation is incapable of love and I'm fine with that. I'm not going to mope around revolving my life around finding someone. Because when it's all said and done we're buried alone—I'm just getting a jumpstart"

And with that, she turned her back on the history, the friendship and the love. She was going to be fine without either.

THE END