Chapter 71

The ground under his feet felt too soft as he rushes full speed towards the house... not caring if anyone is to see him blurring past everything.

'Master--' He frowns upon noticing that his master isn't in the house.

'Calm down, Frankenstein. She's... fine.' Frankenstein tries to calm himself down but Reina's wall between their bond isn't helping.

"Sir Raizel is with the kids... they just randomly showed up." Tao stated, greeting him.

"Reina?" 

"She's still in your room, boss." Frankenstein nods at him, gesturing him to go back to his post.

'Just what the hell is happening?' He thought as he walks towards their room.

He softly pushes the door open just to be greeted by an empty bed.

"Frankenstein." Reina calls out from the balcony. He sighs upon seeing that she seems fine just like what his Master told him.

"Hey..."

"Reina?" He asked, hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

"I'm scared." She whispers under her breath, placing her hand on top of his.

"I'm here. I'll protect you from anything." Frankenstein expected to hear a giggle from her due to his insinuation of her being weak, but to his surprise, she stayed serious before shaking her head lightly.

"Not me... I'm scared for them." He frowns, not really understanding what she meant until he looks down to see his master and the kids enter the gates of his property with food in their clutches and smiles on their faces, even Raizel. It seems like everything is fine.

"We'll protect them." Frankenstein firmly stated, trying to reassure her. Reina sighs, turning to face him before kissing him passionately to which he returns with the same fervor.

"What happened?" Frankenstein asked as soon as she broke their kiss. She exhales before placing his hand on her flat belly.

"You're going to be a father." She smiles at him. Frankenstein finally realized what was happening, why Reina was so shocked.

"Really?!" Frankenstein asked before sweeping her from her feet and carrying her towards their bed. He places her softly on the bed, kissing her again before lowering himself.

"Yes." Reina giggles as Frankenstein kisses her belly repeatedly.

"Frankenstein!" She shouted, stopping him from his harmless attacks. They were silent for a moment as Frankenstein's mind properly absorbed and marinated the news.

"You... you cannot fight." Frankenstein stated, sitting back while his hands comb his hair as he looks at her, frustrated.

"You have to stay here. Inside the house." He insisted but frowns when Reina just pout instead of fighting him.

"Raizel told me that it'll be dangerous for me to participate. He, too, forbade me from fighting anyone. He said he'll carry out my responsibilities since he's still is a Noblesse." Frankenstein nods before hugging her tightly.

It's understandable that Raizel would protect Reina since she's like a daughter to him. It's a huge relief that Reina is finally restrained from doing anything dangerous. However, the downside of this all is that Raizel has to step up.

"How did you find it out though?" Frankenstein asked her.

"It's my body, of course, I can already hear them... even Raizel can. You'll hear them soon enough." Reina smiles, before kissing his pouting lips.