Chapter 14

Raizel looks at Reina who is in Frankenstein's arms, he wanted to take her home, to keep her safe inside their house, to let her rest and recover but he knows that his servant needs to hold her. With her in his arms, it's a constant remainder that she is alive and safe.

Frankenstein turns to look at the two agents who are on alert as they tremble before him. Yonsu's eyes travel to the woman in his arms...

"That girl just killed an Elder... " She thought out loud making Reina chuckle slightly. Frankenstein turns to look at the agents...

"I have a lot to talk about with you two." Yonsu and Sangeen ready themselves, thinking that he will definitely kill them to keep their secrets.

"But I'm sure that you have a lot to take care of. So, why don't we continue this conversation later on?" Frankenstein looks at the woman in his arms, they need to go home for her to comfortably rest.

"You are... letting us go?" Yonsu asked, clearly confused.

'Is he letting us go? Even if we know their secret? Maybe they are just toying with us?' Sangeen thought deeply.

"... did I say that you couldn't leave?" Frankenstein asked then turns to the beaten up trio...

"Did you guys tell them not to leave?"

"No, we didn't say that." Tao shakes his messy head, not entirely understanding what is happening.

'Is this for real?'

'He doesn't seem like he's lying... '

The two cautiously turn around to leave... they may not know what Frankenstein wants but they thought that it'd be better to leave while they still have the opportunity to do so.

"Okay, we'll be going... " Sangeen said trying to help his limping wife to walk.

"Oh!" The both of them flinch when Frankenstein stops them on their tracks...

'I knew it! He changed his mind! So he was messing around with us?! There is no way he'd let us go this easy.' They starts to tremble as they turn to face Frankenstein...

"I'd be grateful if you didn't tell anyone about us until we meet again. I think you know where to find us, so come by when you have time."

"O... Okay... " They hurriedly leap off of the building to leave the place.

Frankenstein looks at Reina then to everyone that is remaining on the rooftop of the building...

"Let's go home."

~~~

"WHAT?! THAT BAT... WAS AN ELDER?!" Tao shouted while unconsciously standing up.

"Yes." Reina answers him, amused at how can he be energetic when he is still injured.

"He was an Elder... But why does an Elder look like that?"

"Tao, that's not the point here."

"But still, that was totally a monster." Reina is enjoying their banter while sipping her tea. Obviously, Frankenstein insists that she should be resting but she reasons that her recovery will still be in progress, whether she is unconscious or not, the only thing that will vary will be the pace.

"Elders are executives inside the Union."

"That's right. The Elders lead the Union."

"But his appearance is so different from the Clan Leaders at Lukedonia. Although his body changed... it's too much of a difference. Anyways, the bat guy was the 12th Elder. So, let me get this straight... What I saw first, when I came to my senses, was the 12th Elder losing his mind after getting beaten by he boss. It'd odd to stay sane after getting attacked by boss. Nothing that's alive can stay sane after that." Tao concluded that his boss, Frankenstein is the culprit, solving the mystery. Tao and M-21 agrees to his conclusion.