2

Mark jumped down from the roof top looking over his shoulders, once the coast was clear he took off sprinting 

threw the lawn dodging the eye site of the security before meeting his friends on a hill top that had a perfect view of the residence.

gasping for air since he was tired he hunched over holding his knees

Jackson: DUMBASS!!! you could have gotten caught i told you to get out of there!

Mark: yeah well i thought it was a fluke.... No one's ever home but her and she normally spends all night up watching tv downstairs.

he said flailing his arms around

Jackson: yah but i literally told you she was approaching and Bam saw the other daughter entering the home, those two are never in the same place for long. Of course she was gonna return to her room.

BamBam: he's right mark... honestly i wonder what's the reason for that??? you think its like a strategy to keep both girls from getting injured or possibly taken??

Mark shrugged

Mark: Maybe, if so its very smart of  them. If both girls are always together someone could take or kill them both in one go. Meaning no heir to the Kim's gang. 

Jin: your right... but did you get any new intel

Mark shook his head

Mark: honestly guys this is the third time I've searched that room. She barely has personal belongs, She doesn't seem like the social type or one to keep many things. There wasn't any personal info i could find on anything in her room other than the fact that her name is Willow kim. Even her phone was dry. Charged to 100% on her night stand with barely any apps. her screen time was incredibly low. 

Yugyeom nodded speaking up.

Yugyeom: I see... and what about the other one??

Mark huffed

Mark: what can't i tell you?? she's all over the place. She seems to like attention and leaves a pretty sloppy trail everywhere she goes.

BamBam: yea you can pretty much ask anyone in the city about Brittney kim and there's always a story to be tell. Im not sure many people know this willow girl even exists. She's never really seen out with the family much either.

Jin: when i monitor the kims on Vacations and trips she's never in attendance

Yugyeom: Then do you guys think she's the one? the heir to the Kim's gang

Mark nodded

Mark: my guess is that it's her. She's so vague. It would only make since that it be her.

BamBam: yes that feels right to me too.

Jin: Okay so we're all in agreement. Willow kim is the one we're taking. 

They all looked to their member

Yugyeom: Jayb... what do you think?

He shrugged his eyes never leaving the mansion in the distance... Staring at her room window waiting for anything to happen... something....

something just wasn't right to him. in his mind things didn't add up, but he wouldn't speak on it until he was sure. for now it was just a hunch.