12

Willow~

BamBam: Oh wow! these are great....... how did you even get these???

he said staring down at his screen. All the guys were scattered around watching.

I shrugged.

Me: In all honesty... I came across a few blue prints of some of his warehouses by accident. He had a meeting with some of his guys one day and some left them on the kitchen counter. I made copies of them. 

Jin leaned over swiping left on bambam's tablet

Jin: Dude is that an auto Zone blue print??

i nodded

before pointing at a passage way

Me: see this hall here.... if you walk down it and press this spot on the way it opens up into a staircase. go down it and there's a room full of weapons. 

they all nodded in awe....

jayb crossed his arms.

JayB: so for a girl who hates the kims...... and wants nothing to do with the gang itself i find it hard to believe that you just coincidentally decided "oh lemme just copy these blue prints" 

Yugyeom frowned biting down on his lips. I could tell he was thinking hard on what jayb had said as well. 

I sighed staring out at nothing

Me: I find it hard to believe that you really think someone whose made it clear they Dislike Mr.Kim himself could live peacefully in his house and never fear for their own safety. 

all the boys froze looking over at me.

Me: Yea I've been living in a million dollar mansion. But my life isn't all shits and giggles. Do you know how many times i was beaten half to death?? Do you know how many times i cried??? Do you know how many times I tried to leave for good? How many times he's sent men to track me down in other countries and bring me back. It took all but being kidnapped by a rival gang which i'm assuming you are, for him to not want me back. But in the end... it's all pointless because he made it clear to me that the minute i decided to live away from his surveillance i was dead. Whether it be of my own free will or by force of others.  I'm not doing this for you guys im doing this for myself. I could care less if you trust me or not. Im just in it for the money then I'll find a way to get out of this whole life on my own. so unless you plan on killing me. Spear me the whole drama queen act. 

It got silent. No one said anything. JayB eyes held an expression i couldn't read. The door burst open and In walked Mark with Young-Jae strolling behind him. 

Young-Jae: Guys mark has returned with news. 

Mark nodded a small smile on his face, that slowly vanished

Mark: woah??? whats going on here. The room seems so dark. You guys good??

all the boys looked around not saying anything as mark waited for an answer but young-jae placed his hand on marks shoulder edging him to continue.