16

Willow~

I yawned stretched as blake buried his head deeper into my neck. He was sleeping soundly on my chest when Jin knocked on my door before peeking his head inside.

Jin: Rise and shine willow tree. Yugyeom is making breakfast hurry to the dinning room after you get situated.

i frowned grabbing a pillow off of my bed chucking it at his face but he closed the door quickly. I heard him laughing as he walked further away.

Willow tree my ass.

Washing up quickly i brushed my teeth and washed my face before taking a wet rag and wiping down Blakes eyes.

Picking him up he sat leaning against my shoulder as i walked across the hall knocking on Jayb's door

Wait what am i knocking for fuck him' 

I went to grab the door knob but the handle twist before i could touch it and swung open with a shirtless JayB standing there toothbrush in his mouth. His hair was wet and clinging to his skin as water droplets rolled down his toned abs

JayB: It's 7 in the morning and your already being a perv

I frowned brushing past him and walked inside

Me: Don't start with me this early jay. Im just here to drop off my son.

I said placing Blake on the floor who skipped over to Jayb's couch resting on it. 

I heard him scuff from behind me

JayB: Don't say it like that. You don't even realize what your implying

"Hmmm?"

i watched him walk past me and back into the restroom spitting out the remaining toothpaste and rinsing his mouth. 

I leaned on the door way that lead to the bathroom.

Me: You know...

he was wiping his face when he stopped to look at me through the mirrors reflection

Me: If you wasn't such a bitch you'd be a total catch.......I honestly could see myself fucking you if it wasn't for that factor.

I could tell i caught him off guard with my bold statement. His face turned red and he refused to look away from the rag in his hands.

I clapped my hands together.

Me: Welp anyway... I'm off to get some food.

I was halfway into the hallway when I was yanked back into jayb's room.

Jayb: dressed like that? 

he frowned looking over my oufit

Me: well....duh. didn't i just say im off to get some fo-

Jayb: No. go change

he said shaking his head. I scuffed pulling away from him. 

Me: Last time i checked .... my father was dead. Thanks for trying tho.

i fake chuckled walking away 

Only to be shoved into the entrance of my open door way. turning around to yell he stood there blocking my door which was now closed.