25

2 years later....

Ending song- BiBi: Kazino

Thanks for reading

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I watched as she stepped into her dress.... her body swaying side to side as she slid it up her frame..her sleek hands travel up the back of it as she fumbled with the zipper.

"Jay"

Me: hmm??

i looked up into the mirror to see her staring at me.

"Can you please help me..."

i sat my phone down walking up to her. i grabbed her waist slowly pulling her back until her butt met my crotch before laying my face in her neck..

Me: are you sure you want to go out...I'd much rather stay here with you all night... You look so much better in your birthday suit.

she scuffed her soft hands pushing me away some

"Yes jay its our anniversary, we're going out. control your dog for a few more hours... and don't you dare mess up my hair. I'll kill you"

i chuckled at her empty threat before zipping her dress up for her and wrapping my hands around her waist.

Me: you threaten to kill me at least ten times a day you know???

"and one of these days i'm going to actually do it."

she said grabbing her purse and dragging me out of the room.

i shook my head.

Me: I'd like to kill something else..

i said earning me a smack on the shoulder.

we kept small talk on the way to the restaurant .

going inside we waited for the host to fine our reservation before we were seated. Placing my hand on the small of her back i watched as she hips moved.

I messed with my tie a bit.

Fuck........she's really killing me.

sitting down after i pulled out her seat for her. i pushed my chair all the way in before rubbing her knee

Me: Do you know what you want to eat..

she hummed looking over the menu..

"I'm not sure...everything looks so good. i might just order whatever you get.. do you know what your having?"

i nodded

Me: mhmm. im looking at it.

looking up from her menu. i watched as she tried to hold back her smile.

"Jayyyyy stop im serious.... lets have a good time"

i threw my head back whining

Me: I'm trying to babe, but your being stubborn... you know i hate these fancy places and this fucking tie is driving me crazy... plus your wearing the dress you know i love... it's taking everything in me to not rip it off of you and fuck you on this table.

she gasped...

i watched as she smirked slightly...

i know she knows what she's going.