5

Arriving back at the pack house they unloaded the van two carrying the still unconscious willow into the house and down to the basement where they placed her into a chair tying her to it. 

after everyone was situated they fetched Young-jae who came downstairs sitting directly across from Willow as all the guys stood behind him. he snapped his fingers and Jin injected the second needle into willow before releasing its components and pulling it back out. he too took his place behind Young-Jae as the girl began to stir awake. 

she mumbled a bit, before looking around confused. She didn't seem scared in the slightest bit, Yet it was clear that she was uncomfortable.

She looked around the room slowly her eyes landing on all the guys she looked shocked before her face held a more annoyed expression. She had yet to say anything due to the tape mark placed over her mouth on the ride over.

Young-Jae spoke 

Young-Jae: I bet your confused and have lots of questions... 

he said calmly.

Willow~

"I bet your confused and have lots of questions"

I simply shrugged my shoulders in response. There was nothing else i could do.

I frowned at the slight soreness in my shoulder before my eyes landed on the guy who was in my room. I mugged him. 

The guy sitting in the chair laughed at my reaction.

???: Oh.. i wasn't expecting this reaction... maybe a few tears or something. but no??

he snapped and a guy walked over to me ripping the tap off my mouth causing me to groan.

???: Do you know why your here?