13

willow~

i kept peeking threw the blinds of my hotel window... I had been In vegas for the past two days. Well.... it had almost been 48 Hours. 

I had to plan my moves and take precautions. I already had to fight one of the bounty hunters who were after the price on my head. Which i found out while fighting the guy last night that it had doubled in price. Making me wish i would have stayed with the guys a little longer so i could have gotten 100k instead of 50k.

I huffed moving away from the curtain. It is what it is. 50k was enough to start over in a small town so i couldn't be ungrateful. For the time being i was more than set. 

There was another bounty hunter close by... I knew this because he had been tailing me earlier today. I went out to grab food and ended up staying out for a while since i knew he was following me. I didn't want to lead him right back to my hotel room.

Shit these bounty hunters are fast. 

Slipping off my hoodie. I made sure both locks on the hotel room door was activated  before sliding into bed I had ditched my phone and bought a burner one for the time being. I checked the time. 

9:45pm 

before turning over and going to sleep. Turning the bed side lap over before laying my head on the soft pillows. I had a flight to catch tomorrow. 

all i needed to do was make it on board the plane and i'll be out of this life and its hold for good.

JayB POV

I groaned twisting some of my hair as the curtain closed and the lights turned off.

Me: Dude im bored.... she hasn't done anything out of the ordinary can we just snatch her now and take her back to Young-Jae??

Mark sat down his binoculars

Mark: Nothing out of the ordinary!? dude did you see how she took down that man yesterday?? Plus Young-Jae said 2 days. It hasn't been 48 hours she still has time to slip up. I thought you didn't want her to come back anyway.

i lowered my head knowing mark was right.

Me: yeah but she's literally in a hold different state hiding and fighting for her life, i might not want her back but its obvious she isn't gonna rat to the Kims about our plan to take them down... AND if i can't get my hands dirty then i'm already over it. 

Mark sat back nodding. He knew how much JayB likes to fight. If there was no action involved in a mission he'd rather not do it. But this was important to Young-Jae so it was important to mark. So he wasn't gonna let Jayb's shitty attitude ruin the task. 

Mark was about to say something but froze staring ahead

Mark: Aye bro... didn't we see that guy in the market earlier....