19

I fixed my hair in the mirror before washing my hands. 

Believe it or not the night had been going smoothly and i was really enjoying myself. I knew this was all fake but a part of me couldn't help but be content. This was the first time i actually got dressed up and went out in a long time.

I began whistling while washing my hands. But i stopped whistling when i heard heels clicking... not thinking anything of it i shrugged and continued to was my hands when i heard that all too famous giggle.

freezing in my spot. i shut the faucet off quickly before sprinting into a stall. I'm surprised i didn't snap my heel. 

the bathroom door burst open and i froze. I heard smooching sounds and heels clicking. there was deep breathing and i heard a squeal before what sounded like a male chuckling

i placed my hand over my mouth.

It was Brittney.... i always knew she was a whore... but in a public restaurant really!??? And why here of all places........

fuck... i needed to get back to the table with jayb. the kissing stopped

???: Wait babe i wanna do you on my balcony... lets go back to my place

she giggled

Brittney: OOO okay.

I almost gagged but held it in

soon i heard the door close and i stepped out peeking around the bathroom before fully walking out of the stall. 

there was a single heel on the floor and what looked to be and expensive tube of red YSL lipstick on the counter along with a silver bracelet i'm sure cost a pretty penny. 

i rolled my eyes

she was always lose.... and messy

i was about to walk out when i noticed something on the floor under the sinks walking back over to it i gasped seeing it was her phone. I knew this phone anywhere she was always on it.

Which meant that if she's not planning on sucking the lucky guy off on the ride to his crib she'd be back looking for it any moment.

I panicked...

what should i do should i take it????  wait. no. they'll track it. fuck!!

Her phone buzzed... there was a text I unlocked it thanking the lord she still had the same password.

"gosh that girls always been so stupid."

I said going to the message it was from Mr.Kim

Dad: Make sure your home promptly tonight... those god for saken lawyers have been snooping around a lot lately. 

after reading the text I started going thru the phone... any and every piece of important info i was copying over into my phone. I could show it to young-jae. Maybe i'd find something he needs and he'll give me more money. 

Once i finished looking thru anything i looked threw her messages frowning that most of them seemed to be with men. but what caught my eyes was the chat with her and my mother... I started to get teary eyes........ she really treated her like her own child.