Character identification cards:

READ

This is were i'll break down each characters role in the gang and give you a brief understanding of the part they play as a whole

Mark: 

" Spy"

Mark is good at getting intel. He is light on his feet, quick and very resourceful. He finds ways to use every piece of information he gathers to his advantage. He is great at going undercover and has infiltrated many organizations swiftly with little to no hiccups. Having him on your side or as a ali was always a good choice, He was your man on the inside and you do good not crossing him. He could see your most hidden secrets for a pretty penny.

Jackson:

"The driver"

Jackson is an extremely skilled driver and is familiar with all types of vehicles. He can drive both manual and stick, while also being able to operate other forms of transportation. Which are but not limited to Planes, Boats, Tanks, submarines. You name it he can drive it. He is equipped with all sorts of background and knowledge on different engines and vehicle modification. 

BamBam:

"Location specialist"

BamBam has amazing tracking skills and can give you exact layouts and blueprints of areas. He's a great guide and has a wonder sense of direction.  He new every back route and could guide you out of a sticky situation with ease. 

Yugyeom:

"Weapon expert" 

Yugyeom has a nick for all type of deadly weapons, He knows how create them and get his hands on them. He's often able to customize the weapons for a specific person to fit their needs and skill type. He usually has some form of weapon on him at all times and can hide them in plane sight. 

Jin-Young:

"The Doctor"

Jin-young was highly educated in the medical field. His knowledge of medicine and recovery practices allows The group to continue their duties without the hiccup of needing to payout a doctor for their silence.  H e could perform various surgeries. As well make home remedies to ease, or put and end to certain sicknesses

JayB:

" Thee Assassin"

A man of few words, Jayb enjoyed getting his hands dirty. He often went over board with his tasks but Nonetheless. Sending him to do your dirty work would always result in a job well done. He could wipe someone off the face of the earth without leaving a trace. Or he'd get as messy as you'd like him to be. Some knew him as the collector since he'd be the man that showed up if you didn't pay what you owe or kept your end of the deal. He came to collect your debt and in most cases you paid it with your life. 

Young-Jae:

"Leader"

Young-jae was the boss man himself. He was good at hiding what he was thinking and was very unpredictable. He ended up the leader due to his ability to think things through wisely and make rational decisions. He was the oldest and hand lots of experience under his belt. Always making his next move his best move. He planned things out to the T. Everything worked out in his favor and things normally ended up being apart of his master plan. No matter how they played out.

COMMENT|VOTE