Rents Due ~Preview~

Thanks for reading my book "High Voltage" Here is a glimpse of my new book "Rents Due" a Wonho fanfic

/////////////////////////////

Will be public soon on my account:

it's amazing i was able to survive three years on my own..well not really alone. Crystal my frie- well... acquaintance has been with me most of the time. Our stories a bit different. She was more of a trouble teen. A huge rebel if you will. She kicked out by her parents at 19 and we've been around each other since... living off the streets staying in random hotels. doing odd jobs just to get us enough money to get by.

Glimpse #2:

I started easing backwards slowly as to not make a sound but i froze at her words.

Crystal: NO!!! PLEASE!! don't take me take her!!! it was all her idea she made me do this!!? please

i gasped covering my mouth when she pouted at me. the guy's head turned sharply and he grinned dropping her to the floor.

"Get lost"

he said kicking her leg. she rushed over to the duffle bag full of cash grabbing it before leaving without even looking back

he cracked his neck walking towards me smirking..

"Soo... your the one who thought it was smart to steal from wonho.... boy are you in a load of trouble.."

i shook my head walking backwards... i couldn't even form words....

she bailed on me... she literally sold me out. How could she? what the hell was her problem. I didn't even know of the guy until she brought up the idea to me yesterday and now i was the master mind behind the whole thing!? what a bitch. here i was thinking of ways to save and she didn't even think twice before selling me out to save her self.

i knew i should have stopped fucking with her long ago.

tears were streaming down my face...

Glimpse #3:

Me: OMG !! NAMJOON............LOOK AT MY OUTFIT... IM NOT PREPARED, THIS ISN'T PROPER WORK ATTIRE.

he started laughing and i hit his shoulder

Me: hey!?

Namjoon: trust me... that'll be the least of your worries

i looked at him confused and he shook his head..

Namjoon: just wait until we get inside you'll see.

////////////

Me: i don't understand... i thought you'd give me a job.

Wonho: oh you'll be working... solely for me.. Think of it as an under the table employment.

Me: Huh??

Wonho: namjoon... inform her on your position here with me

"Rents Due" BY: DeepImagines. add it to your library. Just another short story to read while passing time.