Chapter 30 - Massive Mistake

dedication to krisssssaaa! DAYMMM gurl, how many s's do you ned? ANYWAY she is amazing and posative and a UNICORN...< Its a compliment

This is gonna be a short chapter because I want to leave it as awkward as possible…You’ll understand after you finish reading.

He pulls me back into my bed and goes on top of me. He takes my wrists and pins them onto my sides. He leans closer and closer, until…he brushes his lips onto mine. He waits a few second then her just goes in. His lip touch mine and I instantly feel his cold lip ring. I open my mouth slightly so he can enter his tongue. Our lips keep moving in sync. It’s exactly how I imagined it. He release’s my wrists and I put them on the back of his neck. While his trail down my body and he stops as soon as his hands were around my hips. I hear a ‘ding’ come from my phone, indicating a message. I cut the kiss to go check while Harry keeps going to my neck. He leaves trails of kisses on my collar bone. I see that Zayn left me a message saying:

‘Hey! Haven’t talked to you in a while, just wondering if you would want to go to a watch The Hunger games 3 Part 1, it came out and I remembered Harry mentioning that you love the series, so what do you say?’

I haven’t watched it yet and I am addicted to the series so I replied with a ‘Hell yes!’ while harry picked a soft spot on my collar bone and kept sucking at it. After a few seconds I heard myself moan. As soon as it came out Harry stopped ad gave a smirk. He moves his hands to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it until I let him take it off of me. He smiled as soon as he saw me wearing a lacy red bra. I felt like wearing it today because I need to boost myself esteem, and now Harry seeing it, I feel a bit embarrassed. My cheeks turn a bright pink, he just gives a really hot chuckle. No any normal chuckle, a hot one.

He brings his lips back onto mine. We make-out for a few minutes until I were breathless and left his lips. But he kept going, he trailed down and down, leaving kisses behind. Another ‘ding’ shows up, I turn to see him reply with a ‘Great!’ and all of a sudden my thought turn into Zayn. His styled dark brown hair and his deep brown eyes. The way his smile can make you smile. His sharp jawline that can cut just about anything. Then right then, right there I made the biggest mistake of my life.

“I want you to moan my name!” Harry whispered in my ear.

Harry kept kissing down my body and eventually, after tugging at his shirt for what seemed a long time, he took it off. I looked down gazing at his tattoos. He has two birds facing each other on his chest and a butterfly on his stomach. As I started to kiss down his body, he started moaning my name. I kept going down and down till I reached his V-Line. Then I noticed 2 Leaves, I suppose on each of side of his stomach, right on his V-line. I was so hot.

Harry kept moaning as I unbuttoned his jeans he let out a grunt. But before I can unzip his pants, he went on top of me. He kissed my belly button and unbuttoned my pants. He kissed and sucked my hip bone right on top of my panties. He kept sucking it until I started moaning.

As he grabbed my panties ready to rip them off, I said something I shouldn’t have. I did a horrible mistake and it made harry stop. After he heard what I said, he got angry and got up. He looked for his shirt. He put it on, grabbed his keys and went out. He slammed the door in my face and I could hear him run down the stairs. Ten seconds later I heard, him start his car and drive off really fast.

A few minutes later, Jade rushed up and eagerly ran in.

“So what happened? I saw him storm out, what happened, did he do something? Did he say something?”

“Actually, they exact opposite, I said something I wasn’t supposed to.” I say, feeling guilty.

“What? What did you say?” She asked with a worried expression.

“I moaned Zayn’s name!”

OH-oh Cassie! YOU IDIOT!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!

Anyway, what did you think, now you understand what I meant in the beginning?

Okay I hate to do this but I won’t update unless this chapter gets at least 5 votes! As soon as it does, I will update! LOVE YA,

5 VOTES AND I'LL UPDATE. Like the second it hits 5 its will be posted. I already wrote it.

COMMENT, VOTE, PROMOT,

Don’t insult pugs, bc there cute AF

BYE!