Chapter 32 - Birthday!

Cassie's POV

He finally gave in and accepted my apology. I was truly sorry for what I did, I really do need a filter in my mouth. But after that we went upstairs to Harry's room. Currently, we're kissing and his lips feel like heaven. Of course, we get interrupted. Knock Knock Knock.

"WHAT!" Harry shouts.

"We ordered some Chinese, want some?" I hear Louis say.

"Ugh, coming!" I hear Louis footsteps go down the stairs. Harry and I go down and he gives me a box with 2 chopsticks and next to it, a plastic fork. Now, there's an awkward silence. Harry, Louis, Niall, and another guy I don't know the name of.

"Hey, I'm Liam!" The guy says. "I suppose you're Cassie?"

"Yep."

"Ugh, Harry won't shut up about you. Its 'Cassie this' and 'Cassie that. I mean I hated you before I met you because he kept blabbering about you!" Liam says. I look at Harry and you could see the red on his cheeks become visible. I chuckle. Zayn kept his eyes away from me. Harry gave Zayn the death glare, and Zayn just stared at Harry. Five minutes later, finished my Chinese.

"Well, I better be going. See you later!" I get up.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"ON THE PHONE"

Cassie: -and then well go ice-skating and-

Louis: Are you taking me out on a date?

Cassie: Kinda? I guess you would call it that, but I just wanna make your Birthday special!

Louis: the WHOLE day!?

Cassie: Yes! Well I'll be there at 2. And then me and you can go on your magical car-

Louis: Its Real!

Cassie: I've never seen it! You never drive it.

Louis: That because I usually go on Harry's Car. Plus mine was getting fixed. It exists

Cassie: Yes, your car exist as much as unicorns do.

Louis: HEY! Unicorns are real

Cassie: Yep! As real as your car! Anyways, then we'll be back at 8.

Louis: Harry's throwing me a birthday party...

Cassie: Since when has one of Harry's parties start before 8?

Louis: True. Are you sure I can't get out of it and just stay home?

Cassie: It is your birthday....but no. See ya tomorrow!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I knock on the door and it immediately opens. It reveals Louis smiling big.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU!"

"Thanks! Ready?"

"I should be asking you that!" We both walk to the car.

✂✂✂ 7 hours later ✂✂✂

Louis and I had the best day. We went and watched a movie then we went to dinner. Then Ice-Skating. It was so fun. I would have kept going but he had to go to his party.

✖ RING RING RING ✖

Maria: Where the Fuck are you?

Cassie: Home! Like a normal person!

Maria: Get your ass up and come here, it's crazy!

Cassie: I'm good.

Harry: Cassie, get your ass up and come here. You have no choice or I'll come there and get you!

He hung up so I have nothing to say back, a thing he learnt from me. We've been getting pretty serious, I mean he did call me his girlfriend. It must've been a mistake though. I didn't listen to him, I stayed in bed and chillaxed. Fifteen minutes later I hear a beep from outside. I look out and see its Harry. Ugh. I start getting ready.

We went to the party. It wasn't bad. I drank a bit. Harry and I danced. Well, more like grinded. I took a red cup and filled it. Started to chug it down, feeling the burning sensation down my throat. Someone goes behind me and stars kissing my neck. I recognized it was Harry from the colon.

"Hey why don't we go upstairs"

Hey, ma sexy thangs sorry for long update. BUT SOME SHITS BEEN HAPPENING! I actually am not over it but I really felt bad. Like I still think is Zayn is with them. I need something to make me realize it!

No goal since it never works
NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUT!
LOVE YOU Vote/COMMENT
Please vote.