Chapter 19 - Scared of GIRLS

I open my eyes with the sun shining directly at my face. I feel someone around me, an arm over me. I feel protected, then I turn and see curls. For a second I don’t do anything, then remembered curls. I freak and fall off my bed, wake him up.

“Oh, are you okay?” He says while I get up and sit on the bed. He still laying on the bed looking at me.

“Yeah, great! Never better! What about you?” I ask getting off the bed and go to the dresser and pick some clothes.

“Amazing! Good as new!” We both get dressed and go to the door. “Thank you” He hugs me and then leaves. I clean up and eat breakfast. I go upstairs and get my bag. I put my books on my bed and start doing homework. In a couple hours, I finished.  Then I get a call, unknown number.

“Hello?” I say into the phone

“Hey Cassie, this is Paige!” she says, oh the girl from the bathroom.

“Oh, Hey, how did you get my number?” just wondering

“Louis Tomlinson, I asked him, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me? Watch a movie, eat, shop, you know?”

“Sure!”

Harry POV

I get out of Cassie’s house and run by mine, to change. I take a hot shower and then wear my usual clothes. Grab my phone and car keys. I drive to the diner to get some food. I sit in a booth and order pancakes. While I’m eating, I get a call.

“Hey Harry!” It’s Ed.

“Hi, what do you want?” getting to the point.

“We’re having a party, and someone in specific wants to see you!”

“Ya like last time, in the theatre? Is she even real?”

“She is!” I girl voice says into the phone

“So, you coming?”

“On a Sunday...Ya sure, see you” I say a close the phone. I finish my food, I pay and leave.

Few hours later

“Hey, you made it!” Ed said

“I said I would, didn’t I?” I say

“Go, drink, party, Dance!” So I do. I got a red cup and filled it. I drank 4 to 5. I dance with a bunch of girls, and then I realize that Zayn and Maria are here. I go to them, sitting on the couch, and then I see Niall and Lou.

“Hey, guys! You’re all here!” The girl said, her familiar voice rang in my ear.

“Clarke! Long time, no see!” I say, she smiles at me.

“Yea! Tell me anything new, in your lives?”

“Zayn has a kind of girlfriend, Niall has a crush but is too scared to ask her out, Lou goes from girl to girl! And Maria is a whore” I tell her because no one would tell her the truth.

“Hmm…what about you?” she asks

“You know me, from girl to girl, I never stick to one” I say, and everyone laughs. “What?”

“Clarke, he is the biggest liar, ever!” Louis says.

“What does that mean?”

“Yes, what does that mean?” Clarke asks, she’s always into gossip.

“You’re making fun of me, having a crush and too scared to ask her out on date? Look, who’s talking!” Niall says

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, if I wanted anybody, I would ask!” I would!

“That’s true, he’s not scared of any girls!” Clarke stands up for me.

“Really, not even Cassie?” Zayn says. I don’t say anything, I froze and shut my mouth. Everyone else starting laughing because they think it’s true.

“Oooo, who’s Cassie?” Clarke asks.

“I’m not scared to ask her out, It’s just I don’t really see me and her, together” I state.

“Oh, please you’re all over her!” Maria says, and they all agree, I nod no.

“Then why did you ask her to the dance?” Zayn cuts in. I fucking hate him, just shut it.

“It’s a dance, I would go with anybody, doesn’t mean I like them!” I say

“When you went to get us to go, your eyes were glowing and you had a smile on your face!” Niall says. I remember that day, we danced.

“Oh, please that doesn’t prove anything!” I say.

“That proves you like her and are too sacred to ask her out on a ‘real’ date!” Lou says.

“Mnmm! I’m not scared of asking her!” I say and then Zayn opens his mouth to talk. Oh shit, I’m done.

“Then ask her out” oh, that nothing “Now, call her, in front of us!” I fucking hate you Zayn. I’m not going to do it.

Cassie’s POV

Paige and I, are having so much fun. We watched a movie, we went shopping, while talking about each other and boys. Now, we’re going to eat from the food court. We’re laughing because we made so much fun of people, it’s sad…but so much fun. Now we’re waiting for our food.

“Hey, Cassie, are you going to get that?” She says pointing at my phone, on the table.

“Oh, sorry, yea” I look over at my phone. I pick it up and see who it is. The name flashes on the phone, ‘Harry’.

Oh sorry, Cliff-hanger Ik, But it makes it better. MERRY CHRISTMAS/LARRY STYLINSON DAY! AND ALMOST HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did you like this chapter, I did. I love Zayn!!! He has the mind of a fan girl!

Do you think Harry actually going to ask her out, or will he chicken out?

If he does, Will she say yes? Or Nah?

If she says Nah, will it be awkward around each other?

Idk, keep reading! (BTW CAN YOU BEILEIVE THAT LOU IS 23, I CAN’T!)

LOVE YA, COMMENT/VOTE

-1DloverDamon