Chapter 7 - First connection

I walk in the house, it’s completely empty, and scary. I go to the kitchen, grab something to eat. I hear something upstairs. I get my phone and was about to call someone but who? Ring ring ring

“Harry?” I say in a scared voice.

“Yea, you okay?” He says worried.

“Umm… are you far from my house?” I ask.

“No, not real-“I cut him off.

“Can you come?” I say in a scared voice

“Be there in a minute! Something wrong?” he asks

“Umm...No” I hear another sound “Yes…HELL YES” I shout.

“Open the door!” He says, I run to the door and open it. Then he gives me worried face. “What’s wrong?”

“Umm…I’m scared” I say panting. He takes me for a hug. He is so warm.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes” touching my wet clothes. He walks in front of me to make sure nothings there. He goes upstairs and then opens my door room. Nothing, I’m such a scary cat.

“I’m so sorry, I’m such a wuss!” I say.

“No it okay, call anytime, you’re alone?” he asks

“Yes, Jason said he’s busy”

“That’s not exactly what I meant” Oh you mean about my man whore of a father? I ignore him… he just goes inside.

“I’ll be outside the door, okay? Just get changed” He so…protective. Its almost a littlr bit hot. Na, I think i got hit on the head or something. I take off my clothes and change them to a warm sweatshirt and PJ pants. I open my door, he’s not there?

“Harry?” Where is he?

“Down here, in the kitchen!” he yells. I run down and see him making a sandwich. “Here is a cheese sandwich and a juice box.” Aww he so thoughtful.

“Thanks” I give a smile

“Want to study? You know unless you want me to leave?”

“NO! Stay, why not? Let’s study” I clean the counter and go upstairs while he gets his books. I lay on my bed and get out my homework. He walks in and gets out his notebooks. He looks at me and chuckles.

We did our homework and studying. We stare at each other but start laughing.

“I need to take a wee, where’s the-“

“Right there you idiot!” pointing at my bathroom.

“Umm… is there one not in your room?” why? He’s peeing? Maybe he’s embarrassed that I’ll hear him.

"Down the staires, to the right"  He goes and doesn’t come till 10 minutes later. What took him so long? By then I took my books out and put his in his bag and cleared my bed. I opened my laptop, and played games.

“Hey, I need to go, I’m sorry. Today was really fun, and all but I need to change” he walks in.

“Sure, you stayed all day, it fine” He did. I look at him, checking him out and I notice his pants are getting really tight from the front. I know exactly what was happening so I decide to make fun of him.

“Hey, come, sit” I pat my bed, saying it in a slow sexy voice.

“Umm…sure” I start playing with his hair, slowly. “What are you doing?”

“What do you want me to—Pff hahaahahahaha” I couldn’t take it, it was hilarious. “Nothing!” He looks at me confused and gets up “Bye!” I say

“See ya tomorrow!” He says. He leaves and the house become quiet. I put my head on the pillow and slept.