Chapter 12 - My turn

WASN’T THAT AMAZING!!! WASN’T THAT LIKE SO GOOD!!! I DESRVE SOME COMMENTS, RIGHT?? PLZ PLZ OR VOTE UR choice!!!

Harry’s POV

I followed mum.

“Why is half of the people naked there and your zipper opened?” I look down and see it.

“We were having fun!” I smile “Why are you even here? Wasn’t your date good? I thought you’d be gone for the day”

“He was really nice” She says

“That’s all?” I say to her.

“Hey, I’m the mother here and I think you should stop doing whatever you did out there!” I give her a chuckle and walk away. I walk in everybody dressed back and Cassie wasn’t there.

“Where’s Cassie?” I ask

“Outside, she said she needs air” Maria has a normal straight face for the first time. I walk out and hear her sniffing. I walk closer and put my hand on her back. She looks back at me and then back to the sky. Her eyes were watery and tearing up. She wipes them with her sleeve.

“What’s wrong with me?” she looks up at me with her teary eyes. I shake my head no.

“Nothing!” and I bring her in a hug and rub my hand against her back. “There is absolutely nothing wrong with you” I say, she just cries. A few minutes later, I take the end of my sleeve and wipe her tears. I bring her in and take her into the bathroom so she can wash her face. Then she walks to the couch and sits next to Niall. He lays his head on her shoulder and her head on his. We all sit and stay quiet.

Cassie’s POV

“I’d love to stay but I can’t!” Lou says

“Yea, and I’m going with Lou” Niall says smiling “So, Cassie…”

“I can drop her” Harry says. I stay seated and smile.

“We’re going too! This is lame, bye” Maria goes with the girls. Zayn walks in the room.

“Cassie, do you need a ride? Harry can take a bit time” Zayn says

“Umm…” I look at harry while he’s picking up the cups “Yea, sure, Bye Harry” I pick up my bag and follow Zayn. He stops at a big black car. I turn around to the other side and he unlocks the door. I get in and so does he. It’s cold and Zayn realizes that when I give a whole body shiver. He turns on the heater. I tell him where the house is and he takes me exactly where I told him it was.

“Thank you” I look at him, he just nods.  I walk out and walk to the door. I open and close it very slowly. My dad is there, watching TV.

“Hey!” he smiles. I walk to the couch and sit across of him.

“Hi” I say in a weak voice

“What’s wrong?” he asks

“Nothing” I get up and walk upstairs. I put my bag on the floor.

---Next morning---

Yesterday, I cried myself to sleep. It took hours for me to finally sleep. I woke up and got dressed. I walked slowly downstairs when I see that there is 2 eggs and a cup of orange juice on the table. I look around and dad isn’t anywhere, bet he left and made these. I sit and eat the eggs. They were delicious. I walked to school and got to class early. I have Chemistry. I go to the room seeing Niall and sit next to him.

“So, how are you holding up?” he looks at me with those cute little eyes.

“So far, so good” I say with no expression on my face.

For this and next block, I pretty much said nothing. I had math. Now I have Lunch. Today, I sit on a bench and just listen to music. I look up and see the guys on their table but I just sit. Then a face I recognize come’s in my personal space, Jason. I ignore him and just listen to music. Few minutes later, I got up and walked away and went to a different bench. He got the hint and pissed off. Zayn walked up next to me and sat. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t even have an expression on his face. He took out his phone and earphones and listened to music. I turned and looked at him, he looked at me, no smiles. I take out my earphones and stare at him. Eventually, he took his out too.

“What?” he says

“Why are you here?” I ask

“I felt like I want to listen to music” He says back.

“Next to me?” I ask.

“You have a good vibe” he finally gives a smile.

“Well, you don’t, so…” he makes a childish frown.

“I’m bad, you’re good, it’s balanced! That’s why we get along!” he says, back with the no expressions. Lunch finishes. I had English and PE. I was useless in both. I went home and found my dad smiling. I ignore him and go upstairs. Few moments later, my dad knocks on the door. He knocks?

“Come in” I say.

“What’s been bugging you?” He asks.

“Nothing” I give a fake smile.

“Cass, as you’ve been seeing lately, I’m changing and your included in that change program” he smiles. I look at him. Sincewhen does he care.

“Jason and I broke up” I say. I hurts me when I say Jason.

“Hmm…Why?” he asks.

“Because he’s been cheating on me” I sigh

“Look honey, if you and a guy break up especially when you’ve known him for 2-3 years, it’s going to hurt for a very long time. Getting over him is going to take a long time and it’s going to be hard. The best thing you can do is…change. Do new things, because you can’t go on your normal routine because you’ll have a long time to think about him and what he’s done with you. If you have new hobbies and things to do, you’ll be too busy to even think about him. You still need to let it out. Go to Jason’s and just scream and shout and yell at him. Then, forget about his sorry little ass.” He has changed. I like the new him.

“Okay! I am going to yell and shout and scream and make sure that I’m not the only one that’s suffering!” He smiles at me. He laughs and says good luck and leaves. I call Harry.

“Hey, can you drop me somewhere?” I ask

“Yeah, I’m actually close to your house, come outside” he says and closes. I run downstairs and run out the door and there is Harry’s car. I go inside and Niall and Lou are in the back seats. “We were going around” I smile and tell him the address. It takes us 1 Minute. “Cassie, why did you want me to drop you somewhere that takes a minute to get to?”

“I need someone to make sure I actually do this” he looks confused, I walk out the car. I run up the stairs. I look at the floor and just think if I should actually do this but without thinking I rang the bell. Someone opens the door and I see its Jason.

“Cassie?” he smiles but I give him the disgust face. He doesn’t know what he just played with and now it’s my turn to play with his heart.

COMMENT RATE

TEAM CARRY OR ZASSIE

COMMENT “YASSS” WITH THE amOUNT OF s’s YOU WANT IF YOU LIKED LAST OR THIS CHAPTER

Guys, I just love you!!