Chapter 17 - Cinderella

“Thanks” I smile. He opens the car door for me and I go in. Niall and Maria are in the back. They look adorable. The whole car ride was quiet. When we reached the school. Maria and Niall already went. I was too scared.

“Don’t be scared, it’ll be fine” he says and he brings his arm out and I put my arms. We locked arms and we walked to the school entrance. I give them the ticket and they let me go in. I’m still hold Harry’s arm, because I’m scared as hell. “You want something to drink?” I nod and he leaves me and goes to the table. He gets me punch. “Look, I’m going to go talk to my friends for a sec, are you going to be okay?” I nod and he leaves to a corner. I look around and I see Zayn with the girl. He comes up to me.

“Hey Cassie! You look...great” I smile. A few week ago he didn’t say a word to me. Now, he can shut the hell up.

“Thanks, you don’t look to bad yourself” he smiles and looks back to the girl. They leave and I’m left alone. Music start going louder and more people went in. I’m standing and then someone covers my eyes.

“Well, usually people say ‘guess who’?” I laugh.

“Even if I said guess who, you don’t know me” an unfamiliar voice says. The guy grabs my arm and pulls me. My first thought is to scream, but he switched from covering my eyes, to my mouth. The dance was in the gym, so he took me to the complete opposite, the field. He pushed me but I kept on kicking him. Eventually, he let me go.

“Go ahead, scream! Shout! Everyone’s in the gym, no one will hear you!” He says with a smile. He’s wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans. He has no tattoos or piercings, unlike Harry. 

“What do you want?” I say, staring at him.

“Me, personally, nothing but your little boyfriend needs to learn a lesson, and we need you away from him” I need to find Harry before he gets hurt. I pretend the heels are hurting me. So, I took them off and picked them up and waited. He just stared at me. Then, I ran like hell. Running barefoot, then one of my heels fell, I stop and turn. He’s already too close. I keep running, but where? The can take him near the gym, but not the field either. The auditorium. I turn left in the middle of the hallway and just run. I forgot how to get there, but I think I’m right. I open the big doors and see Harry all confused on the stage. I run towards him and jump up to the stage and hug him.

“What’s wrong?” he says confused. I just am so happy nothing is wrong with him. I just hug him non-stop. I can’t believe it. But I’m still confused?

{Harry’s POV}

I leave Cassie, with her punch to go see Jake, Eddie, and Mattie. They all look at me happy. I greet them and they give me a cup of punch that has been spiked. I take a sip of it.

“Hey, we haven’t seen you around in a while!” Ed says smiling, probably because he’s half drunk.

“Yeah, I’ve been busy because unlike you I have a life more than just getting drunk and high” I sassed back, he just laughs.

“So, who’s lucky girl?” he says looking at Cassie. I see her talking to Zayn and his new girlfriend.

“Umm, she’s just a girl like any other” I date a lot of girls, its normal but the difference I’m not dating her. I look around but she already gone.

“So you dating her?” Mattie asks

“No, but I don’t think she’s into guys like us, she’s all innocent” I state.

“Good, because there is this super-hot girl waiting for you in theatre!” Ed come in.

“I don’t know...”

“Man, are you going to wait for some girl, you’re never going to get or a girl who’s waiting for you?” he has a point. Cassie would never go for me. So I smiled and walked to the theatre. I went on the stage a bit confused. There was a spot light in the middle, I went to it. I wait a few minutes, nothing. A few minutes later I hear shouting and running. I hear the door open and there is Cassie all shocked and scared. She runs up to me and hugs me. I can hear her panting, and shaking. She’s only holding one shoe, whoa, what a night.

“Are you okay?” she asks, I’m I bit shocked.

“I’m fine” I reassure her. We hug for a few minutes. We walk in the hallways and I see her limping.

“Is your leg okay?” I ask.

“Yea, it just hurts a bit.” I smile and pick her up. She first is shocked but then she just goes with it.

“So, where do you want to go?” I ask.

“Go home, this night is crazy” I frown, I didn’t get to do anything with her. “But first, let’s dance, here” we can hear the music, because it’s so loud. I put her down and I put my hands around her waist and hers around my neck. We dance in the middle of a dark hallway to the song 'give me love’. She rest her head on my shoulder. We sway and sway. It’s perfect, the song finished. We stop dancing and I pick her up.

“Seriously” is all she says, we both laugh. I carry her all the way to the car. I put her in the front seat.

“Look, I have to go tell Maria and Niall, okay?” I tell her but she just smiles.

Cassie’s POV

Harry leaves, and I’m just sitting. I was thinking about us dancing. It was so…perfect, I was all smiles. Then I heard a knock on the window. I turn and realize who it is, it’s the guy who kidnapped me. He smiles then gestures to roll the window down. I nod no, but he lift the heel. Normally, I would tell him to fuck off, or take the heel and shove it up his ass, but it’s not my heel. I rolled my window down.

“Hey, you forgot this” he says lifting the heel.

“Hmm, how would I not notice that? I don’t know, maybe I was too busy running away from a kidnapper who might or might not kill me” I say in a happy tone. He chuckles.

“Do want it or not?” He asks, I just reach for it but he pulls away. “Open the door” He says.

“So I can be brutally murdered, no thank you!” I smile

“If I wanted you dead, you would be, so open the door” and I did. He took the other heel from my lap and placed it on my foot and did the same with the one he had.  “Perfect match, I think we should get married now” He says, we both laugh.

“Life is not a fairy tale, and if this is Cinderella, I don’t recall the prince being a kidnapper? Or at least how they met” He smiles.

“No, no that’s not how it goes. They dance together” then he whispers something under his breath and leaves. I shut the door and roll up the window. Harry comes with Niall and Maria smiling. They go in the back seat mumbling while Harry and I stay really quite. He drops them home, then me.

“I liked today” He says, is he crazy? I was kidnapped and god knows what was going to happen to him. “I mean other than everything, I liked the dance” I smile and agree with him. Then, a few seconds later, I feel something wet lips connect with my cheek. Well, I know now that he isn’t a horn dog and he can wait. But we both know soon enough that he won’t be kissing me cheek, it’s just a matter of time.

OMFG I’M SO FREAKING SORRY! IK IK! I’M A BITCH! I SAID WEDNESDAY AND its MONDAY! SORRY! BUT FOR MY DEFENCE, I’M IN CRUTCHES, which don’t even affect my writing because you don’t write with your feet? Wow, smart? But I kind of lost inspiration and stuff, I was too busy watching and eating, again sorry! BUTTTT WINTER BREAK IS COMEING UP WHICH MEANS EXTRA FREE TIME = MORE UPDATES, I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER…

Q1: What are your ships? Ex: LARRY (me) Niam, Narry, Zouis, Ziam(me), Lirry, lilo and more
Comment and let me know

BTW I FOUND THIS BUT THIER NOT LETTING ME PUT IT

http://in-veigle.tumblr.com/post/17948944080/liam-is-our-cinderella-and-zayn-is-her-prince
its LIAM AND ZAYN AS CINDERLLA AND PRINCE...LMAO