Chapter 6 - Not expected

Plz comment anything you want!!!Other than hate plz!! Love ya all!!

I have math! Eww! She doesn’t explain anything! She writes things to do on the board!

-Take notes on pg. 163-168 draw pictures if you need

-Worksheet in the basket

-Homework Pg. 189-192: 6, 9, 14-24, 16-29, 32, 35, 38

I start doing the work. I finished just on time with no homework! Yay PE! I change my clothes, and wait for directions. More laps! Then the coach picks 2 captains, a girl and boy, one of them is curls “We are going to play a bunch of different games this few weeks and then we will pick one, so any suggestions?” no one said anything.

“Football!” curls said, he most of heard my conversation with the coach because he was smiling at me.

“Football it is! Go” Ugh. I really want to play! More shouting names and no one picks me! “Hey, Harry why don’t you take Cassie?” curls laughs

“Girls only complain, that’s why I pick only guys!” he says

“Sexist!” I whisper in a low voice but apparently everyone heard me.

“We’ll take her!” the other team captain says. She only picked her friends and weakest of them all! I tied my shoes and then hair. They started, I see curls is about to pass to guy that’s so far so I run in between and steal it. I keep going and then the goalie bend his knees and starts laughing. I aim left but I know I’m going to shoot right, and I did and it scored. I smile and turn around and walk to my side.

This girl on my team is also sporty. She took the ball passed it to me, I take it and keep going then pass it back. She goes and then quickly, passes back and I shoot, he kicks it. It goes back to a guy, he starts running with ball so I follow him and kick the ball but accidentally his leg he falls. “AOOOOOOW!!

“Oh I’m sorry did I hurt you?” I say knowing he’ll say no because a girl hurting a guy is “impossible”. The guys looked at me, scared? They didn’t come in my way because they didn’t want to get hurt well except curls. He came right in front of me trying to get the ball while I was running, he kicked me and the ball which caused us to fall over each other. “Ouch!”

“Are you okay?” he asks, I realize he is exactly over me…breathing into my face…we were so close that it looked that we were about …

“Okay love birds!” he got up and gave me a hand. “Today, we learned a lesson! Don’t judge someone by their gender because they might get mad and kick your butt!” Clearly talking about me. The whole class laughed. I changed and there was curls, and a bunch of other guys. The sporty girl that helped me, came up to me.

“Hey, I’m Andrea! What’s your name?” she asks

“Cassie”

“Well, Cassie, you’re an amazing football player!” she says

“Seriously you are, maybe you can teach me a few lessons or something?” curls jumps in

“Umm…ya, sure” Never going to happen

I went to my locker and got my stuff. School is over! I went to the front gate and looked outside, it’s raining, yay! I go out and start walking…it colder than what I thought. I have to get used to it because it’s a 45 minute walk. I take my earphones and start listening to my music.

Harry’s POV

PE is done, so is school. I go up to Lou and Niall. “I heard new girl is a good football player. Now we actually have something to talk about!” he smiles. “Hey, harry would you mind give us a lift?”

“No, let’s go” we get into my car Lou in front and Niall in back! We went on to a short cut! Well not a short cut, there just isn’t traffic!

“Whoa! It’s raining really hard!” Niall says. As we’re driving I see a little thing. We get closer realizing it’s a person!

“Who the hell is that? And in short sleeves?!?” omg this person is crazy. I drive past them and we see that it’s…

“Cassie!” I scream as I roll the window down.

She looks up at me. “Curls?” curls? Is that her nickname for me like I have for her? Snores!

“Yes, what the hell you doing out here in the rain?” wow I can see the outline of her bra. She’s all wet…oh.

“My ride bailed, so I had to walk!” oh right, I remember in mourning.

“Well I’m not going to let you just walk, come in”

“It’s okay! I love the rain!” I get out of the car.

“Your love is this unconditionally?” someday she’ll find someone she’ll love as much as rain and they'll dance around like idiots…hmm? I push her in, Lou goes back and she sits next to me, I mean next to the heater. I drop the guys first. “Directions?” she tells me exactly we’re her house is. The whole car ride had an awkward silence.

“Thanks so much! You a life saver!” I can’t find the words so I just nod. She turns and smiles.

Nefore she leaves the car she says something “You’re not what I expected” she closes the door and run in. What does that mean? Is it in a good way or that she doesn’t like it? Did she complement me? Her voice with the weird accent repays in my head “You’re not what I expected