CHapter 22 - FREAK OUT

O, M, G, 570 reads! Who even reads this? Wow!

Comment/Vote LY!

Cassie's POV

Okay for the past few days, it has been really weird with Harry. It's like when we see each other we completely forget what to say, it's awkward as hell! We always end up talking about useless stuff like the weather. That's why I started avoiding any encounters with only me and Harry. Whenever I see him, it's always either with one of the other guys or Paige. Paige and I are like best friends now. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. I walk in the hall and there I see Harry leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Hey!" I say

"Hi!" He says. Then an awkward silence. "It's pretty sunny today." He says

"It's like windy as hell" I say

"Yea, but usually it's raining so..." He says

"It's very cloudy!" I say, awkward.

"Maybe the sun decide to wear a hat today." He smiles.

"Yea, it's heating itself but freezing us, a bit selfish don't you think?"

"Yea, I guess" he smiles "I go to go to class, see ya around" He says leaving

"Hopefully, not" I whisper to myself. Yet another weird conversation. Talking about the weather. But I wasn't worried, I already got my dress for this fancy date. He said he's taking me to a nice restaurant. I couldn't wait! Finally, the day finished, I ran home. I ate and everything a normal teenager would do when they came back from school.

Time to get ready for date. Paige came with me. I took a shower while she rummages through my stuff. I got out of the shower. First, Paige did my hair. She curled it and took two strands in the front side of my hair and put them back and did a mini bow. Then she did my makeup. I don't like too much so all I put was blush, eyeliner and lipstick. Sexy but simple, that's what Paige said. We had time so I did my nails, both hand and foot.

"Okay, now, show me the dress!" I picked it by myself, because then no one would pressure me in buying anything.

"Okay fine!" I sigh. I get up and pick the dress bag and slowly unzip it. Paige Gasps.

"OH. MY!" She has the biggest smile on her face. "It's perfect!" she says holding it. I give her a chuckle. The dress was black, as usual. [Laptop: Picture is on the side, Phone: Pic is in beginning of the chapter].

"Do you think it's too little or too much?" I ask a little worried.

"No, no, it's perfect! Okay, try it on!" I get and start changing. The door rings and Paige runs to get it. I finish getting dressed. I go out my room and stay on the top of the stair case. I see that it's Niall.

"Paige, let him in!" I shout going back in, to get my heels. [http://img8.lwhs.me/images/201308/goods_img/103400_P_1375864754812.jpg] I wear them. I go out of my room and the top of the staircase. I look at him open his mouth. I slowly go to the stairs, until I'm in front of Niall.

"Whoa! Your look..." He says speechless

"Perfect!" Paige finishes. She runs back up to my room.

"You look like you're going to the VMA's!" great, panicking.

"I knew it would be too much and I know I should have got-" I say, Paige cuts me.

"It's perfect, don't listen to him. It's your first date and it has to be absolutely perfect!" Paige reassures me.

"IT'S YOUR FIRST DATE!" He says surprised.

"I've never been on an actual date! Wow, is it that shocking!" I yell

"I just came to tell you that Harry might be a little late, and steal your-" He smiles

"Shelf to the right, and is he as nervous as me? Is he nervous at all?" I ask him stealing my chips.

"Umm...No" I sigh happily.

Harry's POV

"Oh god, I can't find my tie. Oh shit, where's my other shoe?" Fuck this is going to complete shit. I can't find anything and I'm sweating like hell. Oh god, this is going to be the worst date ever. The guys are on my couch eating and watching TV. Then I hear the door, open and close. It's Niall holding Cassie's amazing yummy chips. He sits on the floor next to the couch.

"Harry, if you're this stressed, I think you're about to be even more!" Niall says, everyone decides to look at me.

"Why? Something happen?" I shout

"No, this is technically...Cassie's first date...ever" He says

"WHAT?" the boys and I say in unison.

"Yea, her and Jason never went on actual dates. So this has to be the most perfect day of her life, don't ruin it!"

"Oh god!" The guys start laughing.

"And by the way, she looks hot as fuck, and you my friend, are a mess!" He says, great making me panic ten times more.

"Your tie is in your room, your shoe is in front of the door and tissues are in the kitchen and deodorant in you room for the sweating" Lou says

"Thank you!" I say running up to my room. I finish getting dressed up

"So where are taking her?" Lou asks.

"It's a surprise, do you know where my keys are?" I say rummaging through my pockets. Then something falls out of my pocket. I look down. Oh my awkward. It's a condom, no they're going to think that I just want to get into her panties, which isn't a bad thing. Niall gives me a death stare.

"It's was from the last time I wore these pants, I swear!" Niall stops and goes back to eating. "Though, I might need it" Then Niall gives me a kick. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I say laughing. "Here, you can have it! I don't want it to fall in front of her" I say, for obvious reasons.

"Why, because she'll think that you a horny pig, like the one you actually are?" Niall says, and the boys start laughing.

"There are my keys. Okay, bye!" I say closing the door. I run to my car go in and drive to a flower place, and buy roses. Then I go by her house. It has to be perfect I hear it in my head in Niall's voice. "Okay, perfect." I say as I press the doorbell. Fuck. Then I hear the door open and I look up.

DUN-DUN-DAAAAA! Lol, ik I told you this chapter is the date but it's not, Opps sorry! BUT I'm 100% sure that it's next chapter! Kay so, when I first started writing this it was 573 reads. BUT NOW ITS 725 which you know IS A LOT, so thank you all for reading! Date is next chapter, PINKY PTOMISE, I just thought u'd like to see them freak out?

LY COMMENT/VOTE PLZ BYE!