Chapter 2: Embrace Nohr

(No one's POV)

Gunter ran to join Corrin's side, he proceeded to ready himself for the fight in order to assist Corrin.

Gunter: "I shall join you, milady. My lance arm is perhaps rusty but still serviceable. Felicia, will you join as well?"

Felicia nodded her head in response

Felicia: "Of course! I'm as much a bodyguard as a domestic, after all. To be honest, I was never that great at domestic stuff anyway."

Kaze and Rinkah also proceeded to prepare themselves for the upcoming battle alongside Y/N, Y/n prepares himself by doing stretches.

Rinkah: "I am Rinkah! Daughter of the Flame Tribe's honourable chieftain. What is your name. Nohrian Princess?"

Corrin: "I'm Corrin."

"I already knew that."

Kaze: "Corrin? Could it be?"

Corrin: "Huh? Have you heard of me?"

Kaze: "... I am Kaze, a ninja of Hoshido. Show me what you can do."

Y/N then finishes his stretches and speaks

"Why are we doing these introductions in the first place? Aren't we about to fight?"

Kaze: "Yes but it lets our opponents know who they are facing first."

"I don't see any advantage with doing that but since you two did it already I might as well."

Y/N then points his left thumb at himself before smiling cockily

"I am the Samurai Dragon of Hoshido, I AM PRINCE Y/N and I shall be your opponent Corrin."

Garon: : "Like I said Corrin, Kill Them All"

Corrin steps forward and takes immediate note of something on the ground

Corrin: "Is that..."

Felicia takes note of Corrin's hesitation and turns to her

Felicia: "Something wrong Milady?"

Corrin: "I feel something emanating from the ground. Could it be..."

She steps forward and activates the Dragon Vein, causing the debris in the middle of the room that was caused by Y/N's break-in to be cleared. Y/N is visibly taken aback by this.

Felicia: "Oh! Th-that's amazing! You blew away all the debris!"

"She can use Ki too? I know that those that have the Royal Dragon's blood flowing through them can as well but her Ki feels different to the others, I might actually have to try here."

Garon gives off a groan of approval

Garon: "Heh... Well done"

"If you think that's impressive."

Y/N then crouches down and begins releasing his Ki causing the ground to rumble and causing the air around to be pushed back.

Gunter: "W-What is this power?"

Felicia: "W-Whoa!"

Even Kaze and Rinkah are pushed back slightly by his release of Ki. When Y/N he has a slight glow around him.

"You see, during my time in Hoshido, instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing I decided to train and get stronger and luckily for me and the amount of Dragon blood running through my veins I was able to further improve not only my strength and fighting abilities but also able to take the ability of using Dragon Veins and make it so I'm able to utilise the blood running through my body and the Ki it provides as a way to help me out in battle."