Chapter 4: Return to Hoshido

(Corrin's POV)

I slowly wake up to find myself in a small hut, I sit up and look around and find Y/N napping on the floor. The last thing I remember before awaking in this place was walking back to Nohr before I was struck in the back of the neck causing me to pass out. We were probably attacked by some Hoshidan soldiers we didn't notice.

???: "Ah, you're awake."

I turn to where the voice came from and see the lady from the Flame Tribe.

"It's you! From the Flame Tribe, right? Where are we?"

Rinkah: "Yes, I am Rinkah. This is a Flame Tribe village within Hoshido's territory.  Y/N brought you here."

"Wait, Y/N brought me here?"

Y/N: "Yes, I did."

I turn to see that Y/N had woken up.

"But why?"

Y/N: "Because it wasn't safe for us to go back to Nohr. Knowing Garon he probably did tell Hans to attack us. I wasn't going to risk your safety, I also needed to fulfil a promise I made to someone. So we're going to see the Hoshidan authorities."

"I see, they'll probably want to know why we attacked them unprovoked. And then they'll probably execute us."

Y/N: "I doubt it. I already explained what happened to Omozu when I fought him and then I told him to tell the others so you don't need to worry."

That's when we hear a knock on the door.

Y/N: "That's probably them."

Rinkah: "Yes. It's time to go."

We all walk outside and are greeted by the green haired ninja from earlier, I think his name was Kaze?

"We meet again. Kaze, right?"

Kaze: "Yes, I'm glad we found you, Princess Corrin."

"You are? Wait, am I missing something?"

Y/N: "We'll explain everything to you once we get back to Hoshido."

"Very well."

And with that we set off back to Hoshido. Hopefully they're as nice as Y/N made them out to be.

(Short Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

After our journey we finally made it back to Castle Shirasagi. We all walk to the throne room where Ryoma is waiting for us.

Ryoma: "Welcome back, Y/N. Good work. I knew you wouldn't disappoint us."

"Thank you brother."

I then embrace him in a hug.

Corrin: "Did...did you just call him brother?"

"Yes, this is my adoptive brother Ryoma, the high prince of Hoshido."

Corrin: "I understand."

I then turn back to Ryoma and ask him a question

"So... When's the feast?"

Corrin: "Feast?"

"Yeah! Before I Returned to Nohr I asked if there could be a feast upon my Return to Hoshido. I'm only asking now because I'm kind of hungry."

Ryoma: "It will happen in due time Y/N, just be patient."

Ryoma then proceeded to stare at Corrin, I would've thought he might have been a bit happier to see his long lost sister.