Chapter 3: Reject Nohr

(No-one's POV)

Y/N and his allies prepared themselves for battle, they knew that there was no talking themselves out of this situation and so the best course of action for them was to attempt to fight their way out of it. 

Y/N: "I suggest that we pair up to help make the upcoming battle easier."

Gunter: "Good idea Y/N, who do you suggest we pair up with?"

Y/N: "I'll go with Corrin and you can go with Felicia."

Gunter: "Alright, Felicia and I will still be here to assist you."

Felicia: "Don't get too hurt!"

Y/N: "Don't worry! I've seen my fair share of battles, I'll make sure Corrin doesn't get hurt either."

With that Y/N and Corrin charged forward with Felicia and Gunter following behind them. Y/N made sure to incapacitate any Hoshidan that attempted to stop him both quickly and without injuring them gravely as to not cause any unnecessary bloodshed. With most Hoshidans a simple strike to the back of their necks would be enough to knock them out, with other Hoshidans more force would sometimes be required resulting in a swift punch or kick from Y/N. Felicia, Gunter and Corrin would also do the same with their respective weapons, making sure to only knock out their Hoshidan enemies. After they had fought some Hoshidans the had noticed that one of the ways forward was blocked off and guarded by Hoshidans.

Y/N: "Seems like we can't go this way, there must be another way across, let's go a different way."

Felicia, Gunter and Corrin listened to Y/N and moved off the bridge whilst Hans continued across.

Hans: "Go a different way? Don't make me laugh coward!"

With this Hans continued across the bridge in order to fight more Hoshidans despite being outnumbered and outmatched. Y/N didn't even attempt to help him but instead looked at him with disdain. Y/N and his allies decided to go a different way in order to find a way across, when they couldn't Y/N turned to Gunter and asked him if he had any ideas.

Gunter: "There could be a dragon vein around here, see if you could find one."

With that Y/N decided to attempt to find one by locating any Ki coming from one and managed to locate one, he quickly ran over to it with his allies in tow behind him. He then activated it causing rocks to form a bridge to the other side. Upon seeing this Omozu became shocked at the power that Y/N just used but quickly steeled himself.

Omozu: "Just what are we dealing with here? No matter, I'll still bring you and your allies down traitorous scum!"

Y/N became slightly angered by Omozu's comments, he didn't betray Hoshido and didn't want any conflict to transpire between him and his allies but because of Hans' foolish actions it still came down to it anyway. Speaking of which, Y/N turned to where Hans went to fight only to see him defeated and retreating causing Y/N to scoff at him.

Y/N: "Seems like Hans couldn't even beat some Hoshidans and has to retreat, all this talk coming from such a pathetic person."

Once Y/N and Co crossed the bridge he decided to go and fight Omozu alone.

Y/N: "Corrin, you stay here with Felicia and Gunter, I'm going to fight Omozu and I need to do it alone. Make sure no Hoshidans interrupt us and stay out of the fight yourselves."

Corrin: "Okay, be careful."

Y/N: "Will do"

Y/N then decided to run to where Omozu was whilst also quickly knocking out any Hoshidan that attempted to stop him. When he got to where Omozu was he sheathed his blade. Omozu just looked at him before getting his weapons ready.