Rest in Peace Akira Toriyama

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I updated this fanfiction (over a year in fact) but I am still very much alive and still interested in updating it. I just came back to say rest in peace to the creator of Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama. Without him this story wouldn't exist, he's been a massive inspiration to me and all that I do, if it isn't obvious by now, I've taken a few beats from Dragon Ball such as the Kaioken and I'm even planning on adding moments from Dragon Ball in the future of this fanfiction (Spoiler here, I'm planning on having a Majin Vegeta type moment as well as a Future Trunks type character appear). His work always inspired me to improve as a person as well as providing me with many great memories, this fanfiction only came about as a result of me and a friend making inside joke Dragon Ball series named Krillin God Saga which also inspired me to make Serenity. I have Akira Toriyama to thank for that as well as all the friends I've made as a result of Dragon Ball. I do truly hope that he's resting easy now as he and his work will be remembered for generations to come, he truly made an impact with Dragon Ball to the point where millions, if not billions of people can universally recognise characters like Goku or Vegeta. I'd consider Dragon Ball to be a universal language at this point. Rest in peace Akira Toriyama, hope you're flying high with Shenron.