Don't leave me on my own

*Toms POV*

Danny's such an idiot, but that's why I love him - as a best friend of course. It didn't faze either of us having Danny undressed because we were that close. Once I was satisfied that he was okay, I headed towards the door. "Tom! Please don't leave me...I'm not ready to be alone." I heard Danny coo. He had his hand stretched out towards me and I entangled my hand in his, pushing my fingers through the gaps between his. I pulled his hand close to my head as I leant towards out entangled hands. Meeting in the middle, I placed a soft, gentle kiss on his freckled skin and pulled up slightly, "I'll be back in a second, I promise." I whispered, my hot breath bouncing off his skin. I reassured him with a smile before exiting the room. I quickly ran up the stairs into the bathroom, I turned on the hot tap before adding bubbles and making the bath look more comfortable and homely. I still didn't know what was wrong but it didn't matter. When the bath was almost full, I turned off the tap and sprinted back downstairs.

I walked casually back into the front room, catching my breath, only to find Danny sobbing quietly into the blankets. I pulled the blanket away from his face, Danny's small face peeping out from under the blanket. "What's up my prince?" I questioned, my face contorting into that of a quizzical look. Danny shakily pointed a finger to the coffee table where his phone lay. I leant across to read the name that flashed upon the screen, it read 'Sammy <3'...Danny's girlfriend...a short 'Oh' dropped from my mouth as I picked up the phone and turned it off. "Let's not worry about that right now," leaving what happened to my own imagination.