The bath

*Dannys POV*

I didn't want anything to do with Sam anymore. I was in a very emotional state but I'm glad I had tom there to comfort me. I was till very cold even though tom had given me two blankets and turned the heating right up. He embraced me in another quick hug before holding my hand again and tugging it slightly as a signal to stand up. I slowly did as he asked. The blankets fell to the floor and I was stood there feeling completely exposed. I didn't feel embarrassed, nothing Tom hasn't seen before, but I felt shocked as the cold hit me again and I doubled over. Tom looked me up and down and frowned, I think he'd noticed that I'd lost weight. My suspicions of Sam had been lasting for over a week now and I went into a slight depression and stopped eating. He bit his bottom lip and frowned, tilting his head slightly to the side but I think he realised now wasn't the right time to bring it up. He looked really cute when he did that. I pretended that nothing was wrong and pretended I hadn't noticed that he realised. My eyes were still watering but I didn't let out a single sob. "You're still ice cold," Tom muttered, looking concerned. He flung my arm around his shoulder and picked me up, arm under the the crease behind my knee. He was aware that I was too weak and cold and hurried me up the stairs. I didn't know where we were going but I didn't question. Tom carried me into the bathroom and I saw he'd ran me a bubble bath.

*Toms POV*

I didn't know what to do next...I decided to sit him on the toilet. "Should I just...?" I started but was interrupted by Danny. "I can't, I'm too cold." A small smile spread across my face as he understood what I meant. We were so close, we could read each other like a book. I'm going to come straight out with it, it wasn't unusual for me to see Danny naked, it happened a lot in the band but I wanted him to feel like he had some decency. I hung a towel over the side of the sink and gave him a nod. I turned around and heard him shuffle out of his boxers. I then heard the faint noise of the towel being pulled off the sink and I knew he'd be decent. I turned around and picked him back up again. I slowly lowered him into the deep bubble bath. He flinched slightly as his cold skin touched the hot water. I gave him a concerned look but he gave me a warm smile as a signal to carry on, however his eyes were still puffy. The lower I got, the higher he lifted the towel until he was fully covered under the bubbles. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead as I saw him smile at me with pleasure and appreciation as he lay back in the warm bath. "I'm going to get some clothes and a clean towel for you." I said calmly but his smile slowly dropped. Before he could talk, I said "I'll be two seconds, and I'll leave the door open," and left with a warm smile.

I walked into my room and pulled out a clean pair of boxers, a baggy white top and a baggy pair of grey jogging bottoms from my draw. I then went into the airing cupboard and got him a fresh towel.