Hotel?

*Dannys POV*

We lost touch and I smiled as I watched him leave the room. I balanced myself on my hands and put all my weight onto my legs. I stood up and quickly stepped out of the bath, wrapping myself in the warm towel that Tom had provided me with. I quickly dried myself off and put on the clothes that were folded up on the toilet seat. The clothes were a bit baggy, but it was more comfortable like that. I was completely comfortable in Toms house and knew it back to front, like the back of my hand. I drained away the bath, hung up the towel and put my wet boxers on the radiator. I walked out the bathroom, feeling happy now that tom knew everything and wandered over to his room. I stood in his doorway, leaning on the door frame as I watched him for a good few minutes as he daydreamed. I gave a little cough so he was aware that I was there and he startled. "How long have you been stood there?" He asked.
"Long enough to know that you're deep in thought," I said with a wink. He smirked at me and I sat down on the edge of the bed next to him. I gently drooped my arm over his shoulder and nuzzled my head in the crook of my neck. "What's wrong?" I whispered as I placed my hand on his knee.
"Nothing" he answered almost immediately, placing his lips back onto my head and resumed the positron we were in earlier, he slowly kissed my hair.
"I love you Tom."
"I love you too Danny." I felt him smile into my hair. I'd always wanted a best friend that I could say I loved even though it was just as a friend, I finally had that.

*Toms POV*

If I'm honest, I was thinking about Danny. His soft freckled skin, his gleaming blue eyes, his sparkly white smile and his smooth brown hair that curled around his face. I didn't love him, he was just my best friend but seeing him in this vulnerable state made me want to comfort him all the time, but maybe it wasn't, maybe I did.....I was quickly pulled away from my thoughts when Danny asked me where the nearest hotel was. I looked down to see his hand was still on my lap and he was was stroking my leg gently and my face was still leant upon his head. I looked up for a second, as quizzical look on my face. "Why?" I began.
"Well I need somewhere to stay I can't go back home to Sa..-"
"Woah woah woah Danny! You're staying right here."
"Tom I can't impose, haven't I already put you through enough hastle?"
"Pah!" I spat. "Impose? Danny you're my best friend and you're staying right here!"
He gave a small little smirk and gave into defeat. I heard his stomach rumble. I realised I was too hungry. "Let's get some food!" I said excitedly.