I miss you

*Dannys POV*

Toms so good to me. Maybe I do...no. I'm still sad, cold and delirious. I followed him out the door and downstairs to the kitchen. He pulled two pizzas out the freezer and looked at me. I nodded in agreement as he put them in the oven. I got lost in thought and tom saw me look at my feet. "Come here," he said, extending his arms. I almost ran into his arms, feeling his abs underneath his top. Tom had a small sofa in his kitchen-diner area and we shuffled along to it. We both collapsed on it and continued to cuddle. He pulled my head onto his lap and stroked the hair off my face, stroking my forehead as we waited for the pizza to cook. It was very comfortable and my breathing became shallow as I started to drift off. I was awoken 10 minutes later by Tom. My head was no longer on his lap, I was dazed and confused. "You were sleeping like an angel and I didn't want to disturb you so I replaced my lap with a pillow," he said with a slight giggle as he motioned towards the pillow. "Ready?" He continued, serving us the pizza. We sat at the breakfast bar and munched our way through the pizza like ravenous animals. We were famished! After we had eaten, both our eyelids began to droop and tom suggested we should go to bed.

*Toms POV*

"It's getting late, should we go to bed?"
"Yeah, am I sleeping on the sofa?" He asked.
"Don't be silly, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep down here."
"You're being silly."
"Don't be silly, come on" I insisted.
"I don't want to be on my own..."
"I'll sleep on the sofa in my room." I said without giving him the chance to answer and ambled out of the room and upstairs.

I tucked him into bed and walked over to the sofa. I was a bit too big to fit but it didn't matter. Just as I was falling asleep...

"Tom?" Danny said. "I miss you..."
"I'm right here Danny."
"Were being stupid. Come here," he flipped back the covers and opened his arms out. I smiled at Danny's suggestion. We always used to cuddle when we were younger and it would be cute to do it again. I wasn't gonna deny that Danny looked hot in just his boxers.