I.....

*Toms POV*

I looked over at Harry. I looked over at Dougie. Harry raised his eyebrows and Dougie just smirked. Yes I liked Danny but I can't admit that to them can I?! Not right there and then anyway! I glanced back over at Danny and removed my hand from his lap, feeling a tear form in my eyes. A sudden surge of anger rushed through me and I stormed out the room. I ran upstairs and smashed open the door to my room. I bounded on my bed in tears of frustration. I need to stop...Danny is straight, he'll never feel the same about me.

*Danny's POV*

"I should probably go check on him..." I started. Harry nodded in agreement. I walked out, I didn't know what was wrong with Tom but I didn't care, i just wanted to comfort him and hold him in my arms until we fell asleep like he did for me. I wanted to look into his deep brown eyes forever, touch his skin to mine, hold him close to my body and never let him go, to stroke his soft skin...to kiss his soft lips and search every crevice of his body...what? Well there's no point denying it anymore...but I couldn't just come out with it, Tom is a perfect human being, he'd never feel the same way about me.

I raced up to Toms room only to find him face down and crying into his pillow. I went and sat next to him, putting my hand up the back of his top and slowly stroking his back. He looked to see it was me and sat up next to me, his eyes red and puffy. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I said, resting my head on his shoulder. The urge to kiss him right there and then and send all his troubles away was so strong, but he didn't like me like that and I didn't want to lose him.
"Nothing," he whimpered.
"Tell me please Tom"
"No"
"Tell me," I sounded more demanding. He opened his mouth and closed it straight away. "Tom." I continued.
"Well when Dougie took me out of the room he was asking me loads of questions..." Tom spoke quickly, getting flustered. I knew what was happening, Harry had asked me the same questions. "...and then he was looking at me again and..." I stopped him. No...I didn't stop him by interrupting him, not by covering his mouth with my hand...with a kiss...right on the lips...not like our friendly kisses, a proper, lustful kiss.

*Toms POV*

At first I didn't know what was happening. I was breaking down and then suddenly I was being kissed by Danny. I'd wanted this for so long now. It took me a second to click before I started kissing back. It was a very passionate kiss. Danny was sat closer to the edge of the bed so pushed me until I was lying back on the bed, diagonally lying across me. He pulled up for a breath mumbled out an apology. I was confused as to why he apologised but right now I didn't care, I just wanted to kiss him. "What I was trying to say is...I love you..." I half said, half whispered. I saved the awkwardness and pulled him back down onto my lips. Between kisses, he managed to get the words out of "I love you." I didn't fight for dominance, I let him have it. He flung his leg over my body so he was sat on top of me. He grabbed my t-shirt (I always had the top few buttons undone) and smashed into another kiss. He asked for entry and I didn't stop him. We shared one fiery, passionate kiss before lying back breathlessly, cuddling once again. This wasn't QUITE enough. I skilfully flipped him over and crashed back down onto his lips. I immediately felt bad and I stood up to leave.

Best friends - Flones slash (mcfly/mcbusted)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara