Prologue

Teach Me to Forget

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

This is the prologue to my story Teach me to Forget. Please do Vote and comment, tell me what you think. Also, currently listening to I'd come for you by Nickelback and loving it! i love that band! And the casts are up, so check them out. sorry it's short but i promise chapter one will be longer as it's just the prologue.

Prologue:

"Mummy,mummy, wake up, the man gone mummy." Mummy doesn't wake, she's not moving. Mr.Bear was scared of man. I think he was a bad man, the bad man shouted a lot. What did he want? Mummy said he wanted to play hide and seek, she made me hide. I did hide and nobody found me. Now I'm hungry.

"Mummy, feed me" I shake mummy but she doesn't wake. I sit with Mr. Bear and wait for mummy to wake. Mummy looked cold, she felt cold, so I got her my blanket and put a pillow under her head. Mummy still didn't wake.

Mummy so pretty. Mummy won't open her eyes, mummy's neck looks strange, it's purple, I touch it. I know this purple, this purple is ow, I had purple, I felt ow, I don't touch it, I don't want mummy to feel ow.

Mummy eyes are blue, but they're closed because she's sleeping, her hair is like chocolates. I want chocolate. I look at the kitchen and then look at mummy. Maybe she won't know. Mr. Bear said I should go. I go.

I kiss mummy and then go to the kitchen. Mummy hides chocolate but I know where it is. It's in the cupboard under the pan; I take chocolate and bite it. It's so yummy. I give some to Mr. Bear.

The chocolate is all gone; we go back and sit by mummy. She's still sleeping. I stroke mummy hair; she likes it when I do that.

I hear him, daddy, the door opens. I run, I hide. Daddy might be angry. We hide under table, me and Mr. Bear. We watch his boots walk towards mummy. They're dirty. Mummy will be upset.

"What are you doing? Get up" he touches mummy with his dirty shoes. Mummy won't like that.

"Fuck" daddy said bad word. Daddy on his hands and knees now, he's picking mummy up and shaking her. She doesn't move. He starts shouting mummy's name and shakes her more. He's hurting mummy, I save her.

I get up and go to mummy, I help mummy.  He sees me, when I go to hold mummy he pushes me on the floor.

"Get away from us, you did this" daddy growled. I shake my head. He hurt mummy not me. I remember what Miss Branch, my teacher said. She said if anyone is hurt you press 999. I go do that. Daddy gets up first.

He walks towards, I put one hands over my head and the other around Mr. Bear and we close our eyes. We open them a little later and he's gone.

Where did he go? I look at the floor, mummy gone too, only my blanket. I hear car, I run to the window and I see mummy and daddy in the car. Where are they going? Did mummy wake up?

I'm alone now, me and Mr.' Bear. I feel sick, too much chocolate. I go to kitchen. I push chair to sink, I put Mr. Bear on the floor and climb chair. Get my cup, it has bear on it, I like my cup. I turn the tap on and it splashes me my clothes all wet. Mummy won't be happy; I drink water and climb down.

I pick up Mr. Bear and go to my room. I take of my wet top and find a red one, it's my favorite color. Mummy likes me in this one. When she come home she'll see me in it and won't be angry.

I pick up my wet one and put it on the hot thingy on my wall, it dries all my clothes. But it's cold now. I hope it goes hot soon. I take Mr. Bear and we go on my bed. I wait here for mummy; I lie down with Mr. Bear and close my eyes, I feel very tired. I hope mummy come home soon.

hey guys,

That was the prologue, i'm going to update Chapter one either today or tomorrow. made it very long, please do vote and comment, as I love hearing what you guys think. i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and the reason why it's written in that way is because it's coming from a child.

vote and comment

-F.K