Chapter Seven: The B word

Teach Me to Forget

Copyright © F.K

This may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Here is my latest chapter. I Made it extra long! Hope you like it, please do vote and comment and check out the Image of the every so sweet Henry played by gaspard Ulliel! As well as the song bleeding out by imagine because they're brilliant! Also sorry for any mistakes, I will go through them soon!

Please do tell me what you think by Voting and Commenting!
-----------

Chapter Seven: The B word

"You hungry" Henry asked he said moving his dark chocolate brown hair back revealing more of his sweet boyish face, as we got of the bus. Oddly enough I was but I couldn't buy anything. I was saving up as I needed to start driving soon. I shook my head.

"Come on, my treat" I looked up at him. His dark blue eyes looked so warm, why hadn't I ever noticed that about him?

"I think it's important we mark this day and there's no better way then marking it with Nandos" he said grinning, his dimple deepening making him look so child like. His grin was infectious, I grinned with him. I loved Nandos, I mean who doesn't.

"Mark this day?" I asked still grinning. Thinking maybe I should stop. I probably looked like a weirdo.

"The day we joined forces against the dark Raven that has ruled over us, darkening our lives, celebrating with Nandos after driving out her darkness that she had instilled in us today" I burst out laughing to the point I made heads turn. But I didn't care, his dramatic Renaissance voice along with his serious determination face had bought tears to my ears.

All of a sudden I was knocked and when I thought I was going to fall down on the disgusting streets of Birmingham I felt my body being lifted before settled back down.

"Easy does it" Henry said chuckling. I blushed not just because of the fact that I almost fell but because of the shock I felt in his arms. It was brief and over before it even started but his body felt hard as if there was more under that shirt then he showed. "You ok there" he said bending down to make Eye contact.

I playfully nudged him, I knew he was mocking my height, he towered over me, then again so did most people, being 5'2 was definitely a hard life that only we shirt people understood.

"The fall caught me by surprise that's all" I tried to play it off.

We paused and stared at each other. We felt the crowed move around us but we were at a stand still. His eyes were so blue. I could not help but realised that it had streaking of lighter blue around all the dark blue streaks giving his eyes this glow.

"So?" He asked snapping me out. God I was staring. How awkward.

"Are we going to eat?" He asked finishing the sentence.

"Yeah of course, I mean you're paying right?" I said trying to play it off.

"Brilliant!" He said grinning again making me forget my embedding staring and grin too. God his smile was infectious.