Chapter Four: Answers

Teach Me to Forget

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long wait I was working on my trailer for Wingless Demon, please do check it out, it's in my story Keep Demon on the latest chapter. I will be uploading the next chapter soon. Also check out the song Straight up by Theo James, it's not his song, but I love his version, also check out the Image of Elena's Dad (played by Edward Norton)! Please do tell me what you think by Voting and Commenting.

Chapter Four: Answers

I shut my eyes tight waiting, waiting for his touch to seduce me into performing his every will but then I felt a head on my lap. I slowly opened my eyes to find him lying on my bed with his head on my lap with his eyes closed.

"Do me a favour and stroke my head" his words took me by surprise. He wanted what? I stared at him. His beautiful chiselled face, god he was gorgeous. His eyes opened and he smirked. I blushed realising I was gawking at him.

"Please" he whispered his voice gentle. I place my hand on his forehead and stroked my fingers through his thick brown hair combing it through the waves. His eyes closed as I kept going.

With him like this it gave me a chance to study him. He looked so beautiful, so calm and relaxed. Because of my touch? I shook away the thought realising how stupid I was being. But he did look amazing. His face was perfect; he had shadows of a stubble growing. Making him look manly. Ok that was a weird analysis.

I slowly inhaled him, his scent was so amazing. His cologne was strong and rich. I couldn't tell what it was, not that I knew what men's cologne smelt like. Fortunately it didn't smell like peppermints, that was my dad.

"You're bed is very small" he stated, his words taking me away from my thoughts, making me stop perving on him. Well I was younger than him, so technically I wasn't perving, I was just being creepy. How old was he any way.

"It's only meant for one person." I said his eyes opening again. He shrugged.

"What's wrong with you?" it was only after a beat I realised that I spoke my thoughts out loud, his eyes narrowed and he glared at me. God he looked gorgeous even when he was angry. He got up quickly and left. I stayed not wanting to follow.

He came back moments later with the test and threw the box at me. Of course it hit me in the face before I could catch it, I glared at him but he didn't look at me.

"What does one line mean?" he asked looking up at me,

"I'm not pregnant" he gave me a quizzical look.

"You didn't even read it, have you done this before?" he asked glaring at me.

"No" I said feeling anger rise. How dare he, I mean he was my first, not that he know and I would never tell him.

"Then how do you know?" he asked taking steps closer, something about the way he looked at me scared me.

"K-kardashian" was all I could muster. He frowned confused. God he was so cute one eyebrow higher than the other. His grey eyes staring into me.

"What?" he asked

"Keeping up with the Kardashians, it's a show, Kourtney thought she was pregnant so she and Khloe did a test..." I paused realising a was blabbering "it said two lines meant pregnant." I concluded.