Chapter Five: My Hero

Teach Me to Forget

Copyright © F.K

This may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys

Here is my latest chapter. Hope you like it, please to vote and comment and check out the Image of Sean played by Sean Teale! As well as the song Womaniser by Britney spears.

Please do tell me what you think by Voting and Commenting!

Chapter Five: My Hero

It had been two week since I last saw Sam, I avoided going near the English department on Monday, straight after class I went home.

However avoiding Sam meant avoiding Media production club, my excuse but was good enough; I had told Harry that since I fainted my dad wants me home early to keep an eye on me. Harry understood and told me to take care of myself. But it didn't last long.

"I know you're father feels you need to take it easy, but it's been two weeks, it's important that you join Media production club again, where going to be helping the first years with their video's and you would be perfect for it not to mention it would look good for your university interview" Harry was standing by my Mac while I was editing our trailer.

Last year we had to create a music video, I got an A and was nominated for the end of year awards, I didn't win but I got my grade. I knew my way around Final cut, the software we used to edit, better than most students in my class, I loved editing, it was like having the final control over everything.

"So I called your dad and he says it depends on how you feel" great thanks a lot dad. This resulted me in giving him a crocked smile and nodding.

"Brilliant, I'll see you at 1:40" he said smiling "Also I wanted to introduce you to the university student who came into help" wait Sam helped here too, he told me he was an Media and English student.

"It's his second year in University" he said as he walked away to deal with the group of guys who were obviously not working.

All of a sudden I felt very light headed. I'd have to see him again. No. Get a grip Elena Grace Jupiter Knight, you could do this. It had been two weeks.

Ok I had moped around a bit and found myself last week almost staying a little longer by the English department then I usually do, but fortunately Miss Raven came down the hall making me go on the opposite direction. It was the only time I was glad to see her, she repelled me from staying.

The day went quick to quick as it was already 1:40. I considered escaping but Harry caught me by the break out area and walked with me to the class.

The first years had already been there editing away. The deadline was coming for them, we had barely started, but what they didn't know is that Harry always gave us more time, he told us not to tell them as then they wouldn't work as hard. It worked with us.

"Harry" we both turned to find a guy wearing a visitor badge walking towards us. He had soft brown skin, with light brown eyes and black hair with a scruffy beard. He was tall quite lean, from what I could tell from his blue shirt.

He was cute. He doesn't compare to Sam though. I immediately cut my subconscious off. I didn't want to think about him, even though a few doors down he was in the English class, probably getting a lot of attention. I ignored the touch of jealousy.