Chapter Three: Pregnancy Test

Teach Me to Forget

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I know it's been a while so I made this chapter as long as I could. I apologise for any spelling errors. Please do check out the image of Sam AKA Jamie Dornan and the song Grande by Bruno Mars. Thank you so much for the wait. A lot happens in this chapter. And it get quiet sexual.

Chapter Three: Pregnancy Test

He made his way over, his steal grey eyes locked on mine; unable to read his blank expression I felt my heart pulsing in my ears. When he got to us his eyes broke away from me with such ease but I was still staring at him.

"Where do you want me" his Irish accent as thick as the first day I spoke to him, but he wasn't speaking to me, he was speaking to her.

"Sam, I apologise, some of the students can be so rude, I honestly don't know how they made it to college" this broke my gaze as I turned to her to find her looking at him but obviously hinting it to me. I turned to him to find him smiling at her, I felt my heart crack.

"Well get to your club" she snapped turning back to me as they made their way to one of the classes laughing at something Sam said. I stood there frozen. He acted like he didn't know who I was. How could he do that? After what happened between us. I felt my world breaking as air stopped entering my lungs.

Tears had dangerously huddled in my eyes and were going to over flow any seconds.

"Elena" I heard someone call my name. It was not possible for me to hide my tears. My legs were smart as they took control and started moving; I felt them speed walk into a small run as I made my way to the bathroom and to my luck it was empty, hardly anyone stayed for clubs.

I threw myself into a cubicle and locked the door as the tears came flooding out as I cried and cried. I felt my heart crumple into tiny pieces as realisation had sunk through of what our relationship was. It wasn't a relationship, Nicklaus was right. God I felt like such an idiot he warned me this would happen, he told me but I didn't listen. Taking out the phone I dialled his number.

"Effie?" his voice helped me lose myself even more as I sobbed into the phone.

"Effie, what's wrong?" His concern made me feel better, it made me feel good that there was someone in this world that gave a shit about me but I kept crying.

"Effie, please your killing me" his voice was strained, in agony.

"Y-you were r-right. I said choking the words out.

"Breath Effie, please just Breath before you say anything else" he said, his voice more ordering then caring, but I needed it. I stopped crying and started focusing on my breathing. I took in a few deep breathes before I was able to steady my nerves enough to control me sobs.

"Do you have any water on you" I nodded at his question. "Alright if you do drink it" at this point if I was thirsty as hell I would of not listened, I never understood those girls who took food into the bathroom with them, but taking my bag I took out my bottle and took large gulps as I quenched my thirst.