Chapter One: One Week Later

Teach Me to Forget

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

As promised here's Chapter one, made it as long as I could. check out Skylar Grey's Song I know you and the Image of Elena and her dad! Please do tell me what you think by Commenting and Voting. I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Chapter One: One Week Later

Music, it was the only constant thing in my life; it's been there since I can remember. From the simple lullaby from the mobile which hovered over my crib to now.

I reach over for my phone scrolling through my playlist. I have recently found myself falling in love with the Frays version of heartless. Was I going through a break up? I really don't know. He had kept in contact for a few days, I mean yeah his answers were one worded texts well I sent him an essay but they were replies. Ok I officially sounded like a crazy girlfriend.

I'm not always like this. I've had boyfriends; ok I've had two kisses, from the same guy. So that counts, we never went on a date, it was just a school thing; we'd hang out, eat lunch together and hold hands. Hey at least he's not my cousin.

I decided two weeks ago with no real thought to take a leap from two kisses to sex. Yes sex! An act by two people from opposite genders, unless you like the same, but I don't, not that I have anything against it; I just don't feel anything for girls. Then again I guess you could have a group orgy.

God I don't know, I'm not really in with what the codes and rules in sex are. Like I said it was my first. It wasn't what you think it is, or what you're told about it.

It did hurt, quite a lot. I don't know how to explain it, I couldn't even if I tried, I was trying to come up with the words right now. It was so quick as well, I wasn't even sure I had given up my V-card. I had read books and papers toy you can put the male part in other holes and still keep your v-card, I did not get that so I had to do the embarrassing thing and check, and how do you do that you may ask? Well I asked my dear friend Nicklaus and what is it about Nicklaus, a human of the opposite gender who I trust so much over the girls I know, is exactly that. I don't know him. No he's not imaginary. I met him online.

Don't judge me, it's not those weird meeting online, we just talk, he has a girlfriend and he's older, alright I know right now he sounds like a pervert but I'm safe I swear, you see he doesn't know my real name, I go by Effie, like the girl from Skins, my real name is Elena, Elena Grace Jupiter knight and yeah I know, my name has Jupiter in it, my mum was all about planets you see, "To be honest it could be worse, she could of named you Uranus" that's what my best friend Casey said when I told her, which I replied with a glare as she held back her laughter.

Me and Nicklaus we didn't meet on a chat room website or anything, it was on a group chat for film makers. He would read my film reviews and leave comments on them and I would do the same on his, funny thing is the first film he commented was on Hard Candy.

A plot summary, a girl meets a guy online, meets up and it all goes south from there. It's a great film, watch it.

I mentioned that to him, which made him laugh, well he wrote LOL. I didn't fully trust him to begin with but found that he wasn't a creepo online, I conversations stayed mainly professional with me asking for advice on my work and would send him my work to look over but then we became friends. I needed him, he never judged me, I could tell or ask him anything and not feel embarrassed mainly because we built a relationship on honesty and he was so open and honest right back. It's easier to talk to him about personal stuff. If I was to talk to Casey or my other friends, I had that fear of them judging me, or it spreading across the college. It happened to me one and I won't let it happen again, but I was still human, I needed to talk to someone, so why not someone online.