Chapter Eight: Sweet Treats

Teach Me to Forget

Copyright © F.K

This may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Here is my latest chapter. I Meade it extra long! Hope you like it, please do vote and comment and check out the Image of the forgo use Sam! As well as the song bleeding out by imagine because they're brilliant! Also sorry for any mistakes, I will go through them soon!

Please do tell me what you think by Voting and Commenting!
-----------

Chapter Eight: Sweet Treats

I kept my eyes on Sam's interlocked fingers with mine.

"So" my grandfather broke the silence forcing me to look up from to the recliner he was sitting in, in front of us. "How did you two meet" I wasn't sure who questioned was aimed at as he was looking between us. What was he thinking?

"When Elena came for her university interview, I showed her around" he said. He did more then show me around. I blushed at the memory.

Grandad looked at me pressing his lips in a hard line.

"She never mentioned you when she got back, she hasn't mentioned you at all" I felt my heart rate increase. Sam squeezed my hand reassuring me.

"We haven't had a chance to do formal introduction with family due to school and work we've only had time for each other" Sam said. I felt a bit bad for lying I mean it is true, between school and home we only get moments to ourselves. But it's not like he tried. He is trying now a small cheerleader with letter S on her chest rose shaking her pum pums appeared in the back of my mind. Since when was she there?

"You study and BCU?" My grandfather asked.

He nodded "English" he said. My grandfather nodded. I wasn't sure if it was in approval or not.

"Elena why don't you get some tea ready well me and Sam get to know each other" it wasn't really a question but a command.

I looked over at Sam who gave me a it's ok smile. I gave his hand a squeeze before getting up.

As I left I gave one more glance back to find both men staring at each other giving nothing away. Letting out a sigh I left the room. I didn't hear anything being smashed when I closed the door behind me so I took that as a good sign.

I heard my phone buzzing. It was Nicklaus's phone. Walking over to the bag, which I had dropped by the stair case, I took my phone out.

"Hey" I whispered. Not wanting grandad or Sam to hear.

"Why are you whispering?" He whispered back.

"I don't want my grandfather and Sam to hear, why are you whispering?"

"Because you're whispering" he said in his normal tone. I put my hand over my mouth muffling me laugh. I walked over to the kitchen to give me space so I can talk. "Wait did you say Sam?" He said coming to terms with what I said.

I told him everything, from having to buddy up with roger, to finding out about sean and my sister and up to the point where I am now making tea for the two men in my life talk over well I wasn't sure what they were talking about.

"You" he stated

"I know they're talking about me, but what are they saying?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm not in there, but if I was I'd punch Sam in the face and tell him to get his head together before dragging you with him" Nicklaus said warming my heart with how protective he was.