Chapter Six: Baby Steps

Teach Me to Forget

Copyright © F.K

This may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I know I was going to wait but for the wonderful yumynej Here is my latest chapter. Hope you like it, please do vote and comment and check out the Image of Roger played by Cody Christian! As well as the song Wonderland by Natalia Kills because I'm obsess with it! Also sorry for any mistakes, I will go through them soon!

Please do tell me what you think by Voting and Commenting!
-----------

Chapter Six: Baby steps

I was walking with Majid but all I could think about was Staffordshire university. Would it be cheesy to say did my heart beat till this day.

It was amazing, I mean yeah it was in the middle of nowhere with not a lot but the work previous year students had produced and with all the university had to offer it would be stupid to not consider it.

And what was the most shocking thing about that day you may ask, my dad came with me. Of course we didn't talk but he came and he loved the place too. The journey there was very quiet with the odd "want a snack," "You nervous" for my dad and weird forced smiles from me, but on the way back I shocked the both of us by talking the whole way back.

It was far from home but for some reason that was perfect. it was a chance a fresh start and be in place I liked, I mean the only real reason I considered Coventry was the free mac laptop but the area wasn't for me. Although I knew a few people from last year there.

The grade however was less then BCU meaning it would make a better insurance choice.

"are you listening?" Majid asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?" I said feeling guilty.

"We're going out after class to go bowling tomorrow, you're in right?" he asked.

"I'll have to ask my grandfather" I reminded him.

"make sure you make a strong case, it's just one day plus everyone's going, I gotta go to class see you in a bit" He said before walking off, I waved not sure if he saw. We had arrived early, so I took a seat in the break out area outside English.

Taking out my phone I started playing temple run.

"Why do you have two phones" I look up to fond the ever frowning Sam. I looked back down at my phone ignoring him.

"that's mature" he said still standing over me. I didn't look up this time. I felt the chair next to me being pulled out.

"stop ignoring me" his voice was a harsh whisper in my ear. I turned and glared at him. Who did he think he was?

"What do you want?" I replied in the same tone.

"you" his one word answer took me by surprise.

"You can't have me" my own answer to the both of by surprise. But I didn't show it on my face. He was about to say something when we heard footsteps coming.

"we'll finish this later" he said before getting up. What was he doing here so early anyway? I looked up to see who had interrupted us when heaven itself lined. I was the new guy Roger. He had started at the beginning of the year and had moved from America.