Chapter 31

I'm writing on Saturday, dont know when I'll post.

Sanjana's P.O.V.

My whole body was aching as I sleepily made my way over to the bathroom in the room. I was the last one to wake up today since last night I couldn't sleep because of the burning sensation on my neck and shoulder and I stayed awake till 4 in the morning doing absolutely nothing but staring at the wall and occasionally watching Rohan sleeping besides me.

I groaned and threw my head back against the bathroom as I slid down on the floor.

"That is a very suggestive sound," a voice, my husband's called out from the other side of the door.

"I'll murder you, don't start in the morning and please call Monica,"

After a moment I heard Monica on the other side of the door.

"Kya hua Sanjana?"

"You have pads?"

"Oh shit I had one last that I used today, I'm sorry," she said as I opened the door.

I groaned and curled up on the bed, a little disgusted by myself but unbothered still the same.

"Can you--"

"Rohan will get it for you, I have an exam and an interview at their firm, sorry I'm running late but I'll give all the instructions to Rohan," Monica said before dropping a kiss on my cheek and running out of the room.

I might have dozed off a little because the next time I woke up was to someone's groan.

"God, where do I place them? How do I wake her up?" A voice muttered.

"You've already woken me up Rohan," I muttered as I stood up from the air mattress only for my legs to feel wobbly and I had to hold the wall for support.

"You okay?"

"Yes I'm very much okay!" I snapped.

"Okay,"

"Look, just give me the things and I'll feel better,"

It was then that I noticed that he had two huge carry bags and a drink in his hand.

"What's all this?"

He blushed as he scratched his neck.

"No caffeine on periods so a drink, your favourite snacks and ice-creams, though I'm only realising now that we don't really have a freezer because we only have a silly small fridge, I didn't know which brand of pad is the best so I got four of the best ones I thought there were, and yeah that's it,"

"I would kiss you if I had showered,"

The words were out before I could even hold them and both of our eyes were wide as we avoided eye contact. When Rohan cleared his throat, I took my cue and rushed inside the bathroom with my bundle of clothes and necessities.

°
Do you know when you have to avoid someone and it's like all the other days you'll be able to avoid them but like this particular day, God will do everything in their will to make your paths cross? Yeah that's what's happening with me.

I am hiding in one room since my statement because I'm embarrassed and taking this cue, Rohan is in the other room and I only leave the room when necessary, which is almost everytime since I keep forgetting one or the other thing.

"Sunil," Rohan said as he entered the room.

Sunil and I are working on the case for that Abhinav guy, we need to get our house back any how because of the fact that our documents were manipulated. Rohan is working on another case in the other room.