𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇...𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

"When you smile the whole room lights up

"When you smile the whole room lights up."

PRESENT

DECEMBER 14th, 2007

"IS THIS THE PLACE?" PERCY ASKED HIS MOM.

A day before his winter break his mom helped him pack an overnight bag to take him to a new boarding school. On the way they picked up Annabeth and Thalia.

The only person left was to pick up Eris whose house was a long ride from Manhattan.

Eris lived in New Orleans, she always told Percy in her letters that it was the most beautiful place she had ever seen Percy always thought that maybe she was over exaggerating but it turned out he was wrong.

New Orleans was beautiful. It was filled with bright colors and people of different races at every corner. Every where you went some type of jazz music was playing even as Percy's mom drove down the street they drove past a parade. All of the buildings looked homily and beautifully done. He saw why Eris liked it down here.

The car ride to New Orleans was a bit awkward. Percy hadn't seen his friends in months and the thought of what they were about to do made them all too nervous to speak too much.

Percy's mom's car pulled up in front of a tall town house. Townhouses in New Orleans we're different from the ones in Manhattan, they were more old looking. Eris's house was painted light blue with a patio on the upper part of the houses down the house was covered different plants on the porch. In front of the house was a white mailbox that read 'The Robinsons'. The mailbox looked hand painted with little painted doodles on it, Percy automatically knew it was Eris who painted on it just by her art style.

He hadn't seen Eris in a months. They wrote letters too each other all the time. They couldn't Iris-Message because Eris's foster moms didn't know about the Greek Mythology world. From what Eris told him they seemed like good people which was good because Percy thought Eris deserved good people in her life.

"Yep," His mom said cheerfully, putting the car in park. She turned and looked at him with a teasing smile, "Ready to see your girlfriend?"

Percy's face felt hot. Percy goes on a small rant about Eris one time and now his mom thinks their dating. Annabeth laughed and for some reason Thalia glared at him but honestly Thalia glared at him a lot so he didn't think much of it.

"Mom," Percy complained.

His mom shrugged, "What?" She said, "I want to meet my future daughter-in-law."

"MOM!"

Annabeth laughed harder and somehow Thalia's glare intensified.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Percy said a bit snappily.