𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃...𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: PERCY AND...PERSEUS?

"The Ungodly Hour shall decide his days

"The Ungodly Hour shall decide his days..."

     PRESENT

     FOR ONCE ERIS LEWIS WASN'T SCARED OF GOING ON A QUEST.

    Was it risky? Yes. But now Eris knew her fate, she knew what to expect. Was she nervous? Yeah, but she wasn't scared. Or at least not as scared as she used to be.

    "You seem content," Hippolyta observed out loud, swinging her axe in Eris's direction only for Eris to practically bend her body in half to dodge. "I expected you to be more...panicked about being asked on another quest. You are not one for violence."

Eris frowned her spear clashed against Hippolyta's axe. "I guess it's because I know what to expect now...the daughter of dead shall feel pain worst than death...I...I'm not calm but...I think I'm ready...you've been training me and...plus...Annabeth is my friend...I..I don't think I would feel right not helping her. Besides it's not like I have a choice, I'm mentioned in the prophecy I have to go. Actually—"

    For some reason what Apollo said arrived into her mind.

"Oh and when you get the chance ask one of your spirits about a technique called 'The Ungodly Hour' it's painful as hell but it's pretty—"

     "What's is the Ungodly Hour?" Eris blurted out just as Hippolyta aimed a kick in her direction.

    Hippolyta froze, "Excuse me?" She lowered her leg and axe, allowing her arm to fall to her side as she stared at Eris wide-eyed almost as if she was scared. It was weird, Hippolyta wasn't scared of anything but for some reason just Eris mentioning The Ungodly Hour made Hippolyta look like she was about to piss her pants.

    Eris frowned, "Um...the Ungodly Hour," Hippolyta flinched, "it...Apollo mentioned it when I met him...what is that?"

    "I-I'm afraid I cannot say," Hippolyta said nervously.

     "You can't say or you won't say?" Eris asked. "Is...Is it bad? I don't understand why can't you just tell me."

    "I-I...I am afraid I must leave," Hippolyta said quickly, attaching her sword to her back.

    "What? But Hippolyta—"

    In an instant Hippolyta was gone and Eris stood there stunned and wide-eyed.

   What the hell was the Ungodly Hour and why was Hippolyta so scared?