𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

100k Special

"Thank you for everything

"Thank you for everything."

[TAKES PLACE DURING THE LOST HERO/ PART 6]

DECEMBER 17th, 2009

PIPER MCLEAN DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BEING A HALF-BLOOD.
Sure she got the whole half-human half-god thing, but the whole fighting for your life thing? Not so much.  Sure, Piper had gotten into a couple of cat fights in her life, but if she was up against someone like Annabeth she knew she was screwed.

   She felt a bit awkward as she stood at the training circle outside in gym clothes curtesy of Annabeth waiting for that girl from earlier. "Eris will train you," Annabeth had told them. "She's nice I promise but...don't take it personal if she's a bit standoffish for a while she's going through a rough time."

   Though Piper never had a conversation directly with Eris (last time she saw her Eris was covered in blood and talking about how she had to fight someone) she heard a lot about her. The same amount of chatter about Percy Jackson was equal to the amount about Eris Lewis.

But most of the whispers about Eris were either about her foot or something called the Ungodly hour.

   "Sorry I'm late." A voice came up from behind them. It was light, sweet, almost as airy as a princess's. She turned around and now Piper had finally gotten to see the full look of the famous Eris Lewis.

   The first thing Piper noticed was that Eris was tall, almost godly tall. She stood at almost six feet tall with mocha colored skin.

Second, Eris Lewis was very pretty.

She had chocolate brown medium sized locs that fell to her waist with innocent looking brown eyes. Her body was strong, compact with thin muscle that accompanied her lean figure well. She was a black sports bra revealing a six pack with grey sweat pants and old track shoes on her feet. She had thin clear glasses that sat in the bridge of her nose.

   Eris had a lot of ear piercings and a couple tattoos with the most noticeable one being the words on her rib cage in fancy font that read:

Lena

   Katherine

   Willow

   Bianca

    Nico

There was also a very well done portrait tattoo on a young thin boy with dark hair and nasty scowl that had a sleeping black cat asleep on his head on Eris's bicep.

Eris smiled a bit, "I had get my foot replaced," she told Piper which only confused her. "I'm good now though. Sorry about our...not so polite first meeting. I had to deal with someone physically but to be fair she asked for it."

"With who?" Piper couldn't help but ask.

Something dark...almost a shadow flicked across Eris's face. "She's just an old friend and let's just say I hadn't seen her before today since the depths of hell literally." She cleared her throat. "Anyway before we get started I'm going to warn you about my foot. You can't take cheap shots at it if you want, I don't really give a shit. But try not to directly kick it, you'll only end up hurting yourself if your toes collide with hard metal."

Piper shook her head. "Metal? Foot? What the hell are you talking about?"

It was Eris's turn to frown. "Annabeth didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Eris sighed almost as if she was annoyed. She reached down and pulled up the one leg of her sweatpants and—

Instead of a normal ankle and foot in Eris's shoe it was cold hard robotic metal attached to the end of her ankle. It was black and looked to be made a smooth fancy expensive metal.

Piper was too stunned to speak. Eris tugged her pants leg back down.

"I lost my foot during the war," Eris explained shortly. "Nothing really bad or gruesome. I had to perform the Ungodly Hour and it comes at a price which happened to be my foot."

Eris didn't seemed to bothered about the face she lost a foot. In fact, she seemed to calm like it was normal, as if losing a foot was nothing. Either she had time to cope with her loss or she had been in way worst situations than losing a foot. Just thinking about it gave Piper a headache.

But there was one more question on Piper's mind.

"What's the Ungodly Hour?" She asked.

Eris stared at her for a while. "Annabeth really didn't tell you anything Huh? Well... it's kinda hard to explain but it's a technique where I—"

Sorry that's all I can reveal. Sorry if this special is a bit boring and kinda short, I didn't want to reveal too much about part 6. I can't promise this part is 100 percent going to be in Part 6 because I can always make changes but for right now it is.

Please comment it helps me update.

Also, please note Eris doesn't have a tattoo of Hazel's name yet because she hasn't met Hazel yet. Also, yes, Eris has a portrait tattoo of Nico and Salem. I don't know why I can just imagine her with full sleeve arm meaningful tattoos in the future.

Thank you all so much for over 100k reads. I truthfully expected no one to like this book but all of you have proved me wrong. Thank you all so much. I can't be more thankful to you all.

Also, don't worry Jeremiah will be coming back :)

Thank you again. I love you all!